Chapter 19~

It has been two weeks since the series in Sri Lanka had started. India was on the winning side hence the boys were in a good mood. Over these days, apart from performing well enough, Ishan had grown much more closer to Shriya. Much more than they were as bestfriends.

It was like he was seeing Shriya in a new way. He was caring for her in a new way, Shriya was an all new person for him all of a sudden and he had no idea what was happening to him. All he knew was that he was craving for all of her time and attention for himself only. He had showed her around all the beautiful places in Sri Lanka and Shriya's smile of happiness was his return gift.

"Ishan! Where are you taking me? Blindfold ke wajah se kuch nahi dikh raha,"Shriya said while Ishan was taking her somewhere.

"We are there! Okay! Now take out your blindfold slowly and then look around!"Ishan said and Shriya heard the sound of his footsteps going away from her.

She immediately opened her blindfold and got stunned after looking around the place. Ishan stood at the edge of a cliff while facing towards the sky.

"It's the Peacock Hills Chia!"his voice echoed around the place as he went on saying,"it's one of the most beautiful places in Sri Lanka!"

"It's beautiful!"Shriya said while walking towards him and got scared as he got imbalanced.

"Ishaannnn!"Shriya shouted and ran towards the edge of the cliff to find Ishan laughing aloud.

"Darr gayi na?"he said between his laughter when Shriya came forward and hit him hard on the chest.

"How dare you play such pranks on me?"she yelled at him.

"Okay! Okay! Am sorry. Calm down. Itne acche trip aur successful seeies ke baad bhi dimag thanda nahi huya?"Ishan asked.

"Nahi huya! Don't do such things again! Sachme fisal jaate toh?"Shriya said.

"Toh body niche girti aur aatma upar urr jaata!"Ishan said while giggling.

"Everything is joke for you, hain na?"Shriya asked.

"Nahi! Not everything!"Ishan said getting serious.

The cool breeze blew away Shriya's hair strands and Ishan adjusted them behind her ears with his fingers while looking at her with a smile.

"Tere diary mein mere pics lage huye hain. I saw it in your room jab tujhe bulane gaya tha kal. Itne saalon mein koi aur pasand nahi aaya?"Ishan asked in a serious yet soft tone.

Shriya looked away while the velocity of wind increased a bit. She couldn't understand what to say at the moment. How could she be so stupid to keep the diary on the table and go to the washroom when the room's door was not locked? Ishan had seen the diary already, now what was she supposed to reply?

"Kuch bol!"Ishan said.

"Ishan, I am your fan, and you will get similar diaries with many of your fangirls,"Shriya replied.