Chapter 29~

In the evening the whole house decked up for the wedding of their daughter, the daughter that they did nothing but dominated her whole life and now handing over to other man who will do the same.
Khushi was standing in her room, dressed in her bridal attire.

(Imagine this as Khushi's look)

She was nervous, her eyes were searching for Rishabh. Although she had complete trust in him still she was scared as she knew her family, her father and her brothers really well. Once their ego is hurt they will do anything and everything, Khushi knew this very well.

Rishabh has told her he will come and take her away just when the baraati will arrive so she was waiting for him patiently. On the other side Rishabh, still in his Rajasthani attire, was also waiting for the baraati as that time the family members will get busy in their hospitality and that is probably the only chance he is going to get to take Khushi out of this place.

After a while the sound of band and loud music made everyone turn their attention towards the entrace of the house. The baraatis had arrived and to welcome them most of the family members gathered at the door as quickly as possible. Rishabh took this chance and quickly went upstairs to Khushi's room.

"Khushi! Let's go!"he said coming inside her room and got shocked to find her mother out there.

"Aunty aap...."

"Mujhe lagta tha meri chhori bhi meri tarha kaali kismat lekar aayi hain, parr aapko dekh kar lage hain ki...nah...iski kismat meri jaisi na hogi,"Suchitra said.

Rishabh touched her feet and said,"oh ashirwaad dijiye Aunty, aaj aapki beti ko chhupke leke jaa raha hoon usi ki hifazat ke liye. Parr waada karta hoon, wakt aane parr rasmon riwaz ke saath apna kar lekar jaunga."

"Jaiye. Le jaiye isse yaha se. Khush raho aap dono humesha,"Suchitra said while blessing him and gave a hug to Khushi.

"Jaa chhori! Jaldi jaa!"she said.

"Maa aap bhi chalo na!"

"Nahi! Mujhe yahi rehena hoga. Parr tu jaa,"Suchitra said and gave her hand in Rishabh's hand.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled. They walked out of the room holding each other's hand tightly, while Suchitra followed up and took them up to the backdoor of the house when suddenly they heard an announcement in loudspeaker.

"Khushi! Agar bhagne ki soch rahi hain toh sunn le. Teri dost Sumedh humare kabze mein hain. Yo toh pakdo gayo. Abb teri baari!"her elder brother's voice echoed around the house.

"Sumo! Oh no! Rishabh Ji Sumo ko pakad laaye yeh log,"Khushi panicked while holding Rishabh's arm.

"Don't worry! You go out through this door and run away. I'll handle them all,"Rishabh said.