Chapter 27~

Rishabh was sitting alone at the dressing room while hitting the ground with his bat again and again.

"Rishu yaar! Aaj dhyan kaha tha tera poore match mein?"Ishan said while coming and sitting beside him.

Rest of the men walked into the room one after the other. They had won that day's match, but Rishabh's performance was worse, both in batting and wicket keeping.

"Series jeet gaye na! Kya fark parta hain mere acche khelne ya na khelne se!"Rishabh replied in a sour tone.

"Fark parta hain bhai! Especially because of the way you have been behaving since yesterday, after Khushi left,"Shubman said while leaning against the lockers.

"Khushi didn't left! She has been taken away forcefully! We should save her,"Rishabh argued.

"Abb kya karr sakte hain? Humne pata kiya tha na who had booked that van. It was her brother. Her brothers have taken her. We cannot intervene in this matter!"Ishan said.

"Haan! Aur kis haq se intervene karenge? Rather, tu kis haq se save karna chahata hain usse?"Shubman asked.

"She's my friend!"Rishabh said.

"Ohhh acchha!"Ishan and Maan ridiculed him and gestured Manish to come over there.

"What's going on out here? And Rishabh. What happened to you all of a sudden?"Manish asked while coming there and Ishan stood up asking him to take his place beside Rishabh.

Manish sat beside Rishabh and Shubman said,"kuch nahi! Inko Khushi ki bachane jaana hain kiyuki voh inki dost hain. Sirf dost!"

"Shubh! Zyada bann matt. I can understand what you and Ishan are trying to indicate. It's nothing like that!"Rishabh said in a stern voice.

"Whom are you lying to? To them or to yourself? Haven't we seen how much you care for Khushi? Haven't we seen how much protective you're regarding her? Don't fool us Rish! We can see things which you can't!"Manish said.

"What...what are you talking about Bhai? I can't understand!"Rishabh said.

"I can't understand!"Ishan mimicked him in a teasing way and added,"Manish Bhaiya aap hi samjhao. Main chala Shriya ke paas!"

"Alag hi mood mein hain ladka!"Shubman said when Arshita called him.

"Yes love? Aaya baby aaya! Paanch minute deh doh. Haan jayenge na. Mera wakt kya cheez hain aap jaan lijiye. Saath mein credit card bhi lijiye!"Shubman said while running away to change quickly as he had a shopping date with Arshita.

"Lo! Yeh toh khud alag mood mein set hogaya!"Manish said.

"Sab moh maaya hain! Asal mein toh yeh bhi Cricket khelne hi aaya hain,"Virat said while walking towards his locker.

"Kisi ko Khushi ki fikar hi nahi hain!"Rishabh complained.

"Yaha tujhse zyada aur kisi ko ho bhi nahi sakti uski fikar! Pyaar jo karne laga hain usse,"Manish said and Rishabh's bat fell from his hand.

"What are you saying Bhai? I love Isha!"Rishabh protested.

"Obviously you do! But that doesn't means you don't love Khushi! Isha agar yaha hoti toh yeh galat hota. But she is not among us anymore, and trust me, she would love to see you move on happily with a girl like Khushi,"Manish added.

"But Bhai...."Rishabh went to say something but went quiet.

"Kya tujhe uske dard mein hone se problem hain?"Rahul asked while coming from behind.

"Kya tere toothpaste mein namak hain?"Hardik asked while changing.

"Aree yaar isko bhagao yaha se koi! Dobara match ke din laana!"Rohit said.