Chapter 11~

"Yaha extra outfits rakhe huye hain for the models

"Yaha extra outfits rakhe huye hain for the models. These are spare pieces. Select the one you like and change into it. Tumhara outfit mujhe deh doh we have special fabric washers, usme daal doongi,"Arshita said while bringing Khushi to the green room.

"Yeh special fabric washers matlab?"Khushi asked out of curiosity.

"Fashion schools mein available hoteh hain, so that in case of any spill or something on fabrics we can wash them out,"Arshita clarified.

"Oh! Okay!"Khushi nodded while replying.

Shuffling through the outfits she took out a pastel coloured flared gown. The models were getting dressed and the trial rooms were crowded, hence Arshita took her to other changing room. Khushi went inside and gave her the spoiled outfit and she went away taking it.

Arshita dumped the outfit into the machine and their make up artist came up to her and said,"this pair of earrings was the matching accessory with the outfit of that new model. She didn't took this along."

"She's not a model. But anyway, I'll give it to her. Thank you,"Arshita replied while taking the earrings.

"Maa I am enjoying don't worry. Ek event chal raha hain I'll call you later. Aaplog ghar pauch gaye na thik se? Renovation sahi se huya hain na ghar ka? Haan haan thik hain...Dhyan rakhna apna,"Rishabh was talking over the phone when he dashed into Arshita.

"Rish! Wow, you came!"she exclaimed happily.

"Haan aana hi tha. Tu kaha bhagi jaa rahi hain?"Rishabh asked calmly.

"Voh Di mujhe bula rahi hain, I have to walk alongside her with the other new designers. The ramp walk will start. Ek kaam karna, yeh wala earrings uss wale trial room ke paas lekar jaa, ek ladki change karr rahi hain waha, jaise hi voh bahar aaye usse de dena yeh,"Arshita said while Sam called her from the balcony,"Arshu! Jaldi aa!"

"Abhi aayi Di! Okay Rish. Please Bro baas yeh cheez dena hain. Itna toh kar hi sakta hain mere liye...."

"Parr Arshu..."

"Okay thank you haan. Yeh dekar aaja auditorium mein!"

Arshita rushed away holding her gown up while Rishabh stood there in a confused state. "Abb deh hi deta hoon, it's just a pair of earrings!"he said to himself and walked towards the trial room.

There wasn't any sound coming from inside as Khushi was quietly looking at her reflection on the mirror and thinking,"kitne mann se ek dress liya tha aur voh bhi spoil hogayi."

Rishabh knocked on the door softly and said,"excuse me Miss....Miss Model...the show is about to start....toh aapka yeh earrings yaha rakha huya hain. Thank you!"

Keeping the earrings on a small corner table, Rishabh started walking away. But Khushi was in a dazed state inside.

"Rishabh!"she squealed in joy,"I can't believe it's RISHABH! OMG...My Rishu...."she quickly turned back and checked her reflection once again and rushed outside the room calling from behind: