Chapter 21~

Maan and Arshita walked the ramp like newly wed couple walking back from the aisle. Everyone clicked their pics and clapped. Suddenly Maan bent on his knees and took out the ring which he had brought for Arshita.

"Kya karr rahe ho?"Arshita asked while looking around once.

"Adhura kaam pura karr raha hoon! Kya pata phirse bhag jao,"Maan replied with a chuckle and then presented her the diamond and blue sapphire ring while saying aloud so that everyone hears,"yeh meri pyaar ka ayelan hain tumhare liye! Will you accept this as a sign of being mine forever? Maan ki Maanyata banogi?"

Arshita's eyes sparkled with happiness and tears of joy while she nodded her head and said,"yes! yes! yessss! I'll be!"

She extended her hand and Maan made her wear the ring while asking,"so it's a now and forever deal?"

"It is a now and forever deal!"Arshita replied with a smile and gave him a kiss while bending.

Everyone clapped and cheered for the new official couple as they stood hand in hand, while Samadrita and Hardik walked up to the stage.

"Dekha main kitni lucky hoon? Mere aate hi sab thik hogaya!"Tiya boasted.

"Aye yaar chup karao isko! Phirse shuru hogayi!"Shreya said and Manish chuckled while replying,"rozz ka hain yeh drama!"and then got scared as Tiya glared at him.

"Mazak karr raha tha baby!"he said and she hit his elbow.

Shanaya was watching the show online and she threw her phone away in anger. The phone crashed into the stones of Marine Drive and broke. She was sat there crying and cursing Arshita.

"I am not going to leave you so easily! I'll remove you permanently from my Shubman's life!"she said while wiping off the tears from her smudged black eyes.

___________
_______

"Areh wah! Yeh dekho. Kitni acchi news hain!"Khushi said while rushing up towards Rishabh and tripping over the carpet and falling beside him on his big couch.

Rishabh laughed aloud and said,"look at your face!....Oh God! The way you fell!"

"I fell down and you're laughing?"Khushi whined and Rishabh controlled his laughter, but laughed again.

"Now you're whining like a kid!"he said while she sat properly on the couch.

"Okay okay fine! Show me what are so much excited about?"he asked and her smile returned.

"Yeh dekho! Shubman proposed Arshita again and she said yes!"Khushi said while showing him the viral video of ArMaan's proposal.

"Hah! Finally they're together. Pata nahi bich mein kya hogaya tha Arshu ko!"Rishabh said while checking the video.

"Everyone was saying that Shanaya Kapoor was responsible for their problems!"Khushis said.

"Hmm! Negative third person are always harmful for a relationship!"Rishabh murmured and then added,"accha huya. Anth bhala toh sab bhala!"

"Sahi hain. Celebration banta hain iss baat pe! Aapke bhai ka life bann gayi,"Khushi stated excitedly.

"Celebration? Kaise?"Rishabh asked and she said,"unse milne kiyu nahi jaate? They'll be having an after party tonight na? Aapko bhi toh bola tha Bhabi ne."

"Haan...parr...mann nahi hain,"Rishabh said leaning back on the couch reluctantly.

"Voh apne hain na aapke? Aap jaoge toh accha lagega sabko. Aur phir, badi khushnaseeb logon ko milta hain aisa family. Itna bara aur pyaar bhara,"Khushi said while thinking about her own family which wasn't like this in any way, and her expressions turned sad.