Chapter 25~

"Aaj toh celebration banta hain! Sama! Come out yaar. Aye Sammy! Sam! Samu!"Hardik called every possible variations of Samadrita's name while walking into their room.

"You were searching someone?"he heard Sama's calm voice and turned around. A smile embraced his face while he uttered,"Chashmish!"as Sama walked towards him dressed up in her old attire, just the way she used to dress before becoming SD, the way she used to dress when she met Hardik for the first time, the way she used to dress when she was a simple fangirl.

"How am I looking?"she asked while wrapping her arms around Hardik's neck and he held her waist with one hand and adjusted her glasses with the other while replying,"my Chashmish is forever beautiful! Vaise, bade dino baad tumhe aise dekh raha hoon."

"Hmm! Yaha jo aaye hain. Aaj Dalhousie jo ja rahe hain. Toh socha ki vaise hi aapke samne aau jaise pehelibar aayi thi,"Samadrita replied.

"Very good! Now you're looking like completely my Chashmish. No SD or designer or public figure or anything. Bass meri Chashmish bann ke aayi ho. And guess what? When we'll have a daughter, I want her to be Chashmish like you!"Hardik said.

"Nah! Tumi ekta pagol! You want her to have myopic or what?"Samadrita scolded him.

"No am not mad! She doesn't have to be myopic(short sighted) she can have obsession with glasses!"Hardik said with a chuckle.

"Mad Gorilla! Now tell me why were you calling me like that?"Samadrita asked.

"Hah! Gorilla. After a long time you called me by that name. Anyways, Ishu had propose Shriya yesterday, and guess what? She said YES!"Hardik said out of excitement.

"Whattt? Really? Aur voh abb bol raha hain? Where are they? I will talk to them right now. We should celebrate, shouldn't we? Two news couples around us but...."Samadrita was going out while speaking but Hardik held her back while saying,"you come here! Celebration hoga. Aaj shaam ko hi hoga, after we return from Dalhousie."

"Di! Chalo yaar!"Shubman said while knocking at the door.

"Tumhara laadla bula raha hain chalo!"Hardik said and Samadrita chuckled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is such a picture perfect place!"Shriya exclaimed while everyone got down from the tourist bus

"Retirement ke baad yahi ghar lenge haan!"Ishan said while embracing her shoulder and looking at the view.

"Pehele shaadi toh karle!"Virat said while cross them and showing Anushka and Vamika the beautiful site through his phone.

"Yeh aur inke puchlines!"Ishan said while Shriya chuckled.

"Tumne mujhe ring nahi pehenai haan by the way,"Shriya complained.

"Bhagwan! Ladkiyan besties hi sahi hoti hain. Girlfriend banne ke baad kharche karwari hain!"Ishan said.