Chapter 9~

"You will assist our PR & Social Media Executive, that will be your position. Miss.Khushi, your graduation grades is excellent. And on top of that you are doing Masters from Mumbai University now, that too with scholarship. Our company always searches for candidates like you. You have also cleared your interview rounds. Congratulations!"said the managerial head of the Vedanta Foundation.

"Sir thank you so much. This job means a lot for me. When shall I start from?"Khushi asked excitedly.

"From coming Monday itself. Here is your appointment letter and your payscale shall be 8K per month since it's a parttime job,"the manager replied.

8K isn't a huge amount for living in Mumbai, but since the house rent was free for Khushi, all because of Sumedh and his cousin Janvi, and she had a scholarship for her studies, it was enough for her to make some savings and spend a bit if required. Khushi nodded happily and left from the office after taking her appointment letter.

Janvi was waiting outside for her as they were supposed to go for shopping, as it was Saturday and Sam's fashion institute's launch party was to be held that night.

"So many aspiring models, celebrities and public figures will be there. A grand buffet with Continental, Mexican, Chinese, Indian, and all sorts of cuisines. Maybe chances for upcoming opportunities might be there as well. We need to be best dressed tonight!"Janvi said while walking into the Zara outlet.

"Tumhe pata hain Zara, H&M, Veromoda, Label, all these are sponsors along with few other bigger partners of the fashion school. Just imagine, ek break mil jaaye agar mujhe toh my life will be settled up forever. Main toh Los Angeles jaungi, aur apna apartment tujhe dete huye jaungi,"she added excitedly.

Khushi was just listening to Janvi's future plans, and looking across the designed store.  "Actually mujhe complete western nahi pehenna, I would like something in fusion. As in Indian and Western mix,"Khushi said while checking the short dresses.

Janvi huffed at her and said,"I have label's voucher. I managed it from Arshita ma'am. I don't know you can afford or not but 70% discount milega isse. Special limited voucher hain just for one outfit. Suit yourself!"

Khushi initially denied taking the pass but Janvi gave it to her anyway. Taking the voucher she walked towards the Label's store. Ritu Kumar is one of the leading Indian designers. Janvi told that SD has good camaraderie with this designer. "Well that explains the 70% special voucher for SD and her fellows,"Khushi mumbled while looking at the bright piece of card, and suddenly dashed into a guy in hoodie.

All his shopping bags were scattered on the floor the next moment and both of them were busy saying sorry to one another.

"I am very sorry! I was shuffling my bags while walking!"the guy said.

"No it's alright. I wasn't looking while walking too,"Khushi replied and just then she saw the face behind under the cap and hoodie. Two known eyes peeped from behind the goggles.

"Mayank Markande!"she exclaimed while almost sitting on mall's floor.

"Shhhhhhhh! Don't shout or we"ll grab people's attention,"Mayank replied while looking around for a moment.

Khushi quickly collected his shopping bags and gave them to him. He gave back the voucher to her while saying with excitement,"70% discount voucher for Label? Do you know Samadrita Bhabi or Arshu, I mean Arshita, or Ritasha or anyone else working with Bhabi? This is a special voucher for the new fashion institute under her."

"Umm....no...one of my friend....works with SD so....."Khushi was panicking and fangirling at the same time. If seeing Mayank made her like this then she wondered about what will happen when Rishabh will be in front of her tonight.