Chapter 10~

Shreya and Maan were standing at the terrace of Samadrita's fashion institute

"I can't believe Tiya is two months pregnant. Manish Bhaiya was pretty fast in this case I see,"Maan said with a chuckle.

"Tiya is herself a kid at heart and she'll be a Mom, unbelievable,"Shreya added while laughing.

"So aapka news kab ayega?"Maan asked jokingly and earned a smack at his elbow from Shreya.

"Me and Rahul are not thinking about it right now!"she replied.

"Maan! Shreya! Tiya is on call,"Samadrita said while walking up to them. She stood between them while holding the phone. Tiya smiled widely at her siblings from the other side of the screen. Manish was sitting behind her, trying to select something.

"Hey Mrs.San Fransisco! How are the boys out there doing? I missed their last match,"Maan said.

"Seriously Shubh? All you care about is my baseball team?"Tiya said rolling her eyes.

"Kya kare tu toh abhi wahi ki rehene wali ho gayi hain, so we are asking about the boys,"Sama said.

"Di stop defending your dear brother for God's sake. Vaise bhi yeh dono zyada favourite hain tumhare. You didn't even invite me and Manish for the launch party,"Tiya complained.

"That's because doctor has asked you to take special care. It's not easy to carry twins Tiya. It's the second month and I don't want you to travel all the way from San Francisco to India. Waha ka weather bhi kharab hain I know. Aur Manish Bhai yaha agaye to tera dhyan kaun rakhega waha? He will go for his next series after me or Shreya travel up to your house along with Aunty. So stop complaining,"Samadrita scolded.

"Accha huya jo you got scolded. Vaise Di ka school dekhi?"Shreya asked.

"Yessss! It's so elegant and stylish. Di ne abhi dikhaya video par. By the way Shubh, I heard from Shreya that you're going to perform a stunt tonight?"Tiya teased Shubman and he glared at Shreya.

"Kiyu bata diya isko. Now she will pull my legs!"he complained.

"Yeh aise bhi wahi karti!"Shreya replied with a chuckle.

"So it's true brother? You're proposing Arshu tonight?"Tiya asked excitedly.

"Yes hopefully everything will go as planned,"Maan said while rubbing his palms in nervousness.

"Everything will be fine. But Manish Bhaiya what are you doing out there?"Shreya asked.

"Oh nothing! I am selecting cribs and toys for the babies,"Manish replies while displaying toys from behind.

"Leave him he has gone mad. Tell me when is the event starting?"Tiya asked.

"About half an hour later. The last minute preparations are going on. The guests and media will start arriving soon. Few journalists from Mumbai TV are already running outside at the garden,"Samadrita replied.