Chapter 12~

Shubman opened the mini box containing the ring he had brought for Arshita

Shubman opened the mini box containing the ring he had brought for Arshita. The event was over and the guests and people of media houses and fashion industry had went to the dinning area. The auditorium was filled with the ICT guys and few of the closest celebrity friends at that moment, while Khushi and Janvi stood in a corner. Shubman thought it was the perfect time for the proposal and he walked towards Arshita. Shreya turned Arshita towards him quickly and went back to Rahul.

"You know the only important women in my life so far was my mother and my sisters. It's crazy that I got a new addition to that group, an addition who'll be someone else altogether. My relation with her would be completely different yet so much close to my heart,"Shubman said while walking towards Arshita, while everyone else looked on with curiosity and excitement.

"Mom and Di always says that matches are made in heaven. And Di ne ek aur twist add kardiya yeh kehe kar ki when you will see your heaven made match, you'll understand that she's the one."he added and Samadrita chuckled.

"Toh mujhe voh ladki mil gayi Di. You already know her. Almost sabko pata hain, shayad usse bhi, parr maanti nahi hain ladki,"Shubman added while Arshita felt a series of mixed emotions. She was happy, excited, nervous and sad at the same time.

"But now she has to accept me,"Maan said while kneeling down infront of Arshita and Shanaya felt like stabbing her to thousand deaths.

"Tumhe yaad hain we were reading a magazine together few weeks back, and you had liked a ring's design of a New York based jewellery brand,"Maan said while showing her the box,"I specially ordered this one from PebblesnPolish NYC, just for you Arshu. Yeh blue sapphires pasand aaye theh na tumhe diamonds ke dono side waale? Dekho I brought it. And just like these two sapphires have supported the diamond in between, I promise to support you and protect you throughout our lives. Toh soch lo ki yeh diamond tum ho aur yeh sapphires main!"

Arshita wanted to cry, she wanted to give a tight hug to Shubman then and there but she knew that it would be a selfish act on her part if she does so. Shubman was the real diamond for her, and she didn't wanted to hinder his shine and value.

"Toh...all I want to say is..."Maan stopped and cleared his throat once..

"Bolega bolega!"Hardik said clutching Rahul's hand.

"Oye! I am not your Mrs. Uska haath pakdo!"Rahul said.

"Come on bro say it!"Abhay cheered and the rest of the boys whistled.

"Good to see them like this!"Rishabh thought and smiled while Khushi starred at him standing at a distance.

"Will you be my Bae? Girlfriend kuch zyada hi casual hain na isiliye,"Shubman added.

"Wooooooo! Come on Arshu!"Samadrita hyped.

"Come on come on haan bolde!"Shreya said.

"Wow! This needs to be clicked!"Kartik said while clicking a pic.