Chapter 8~

FLASHBACK:-

"Ishan we need to talk!"

"Abhi? But Chia, we are dancing now na. Ghar jaate wakt baat karte hain na."

"NO! Now means now."

Ishan huffed and walked out of the dancing crowd and stood outside the school's auditorium hall along with Shriya.

"What's the matter?"he asked.

"I wanted to tell you something,"Shriya said in a nervous tone.

"Yeah! Go ahead,"Ishan encouraged her.

"Umm...voh...Ishan....we have been bestfriends since the 3rd standard isn't it?"

"Yes ofcourse. So?"

"And we have always been closest to one another?"

"We will remain that in future too."

"I know but....it's being difficult for me nowadays....."Shriya stopped.

Ishan held her hands and asked,"go ahead, what's the matter Chia?"

"Actually....I..."

"Yes?"

"I LOVE YOU Ishan!"Shriya said quickly.

"Obviously you do. We are bestfriends, I also love you Chia. But what's wrong with that?"Ishan stated.

"Not like bestfriends Ishu!"

"Like a romantic couple of Bollywood movies Ishan!"Ridhima said while coming out from behind one of the big pillars, followed by some of her other friends.

"What are you doing here?"Ishan asked.

"We just went to click pics outside at the playground. It's our last day at school isn't it. But we never knew that someone is in a romantic mood today, hah Shriya,"Ridhima said while giving Shriya a nudge.

"Ishan yaar pehele batana chaiye tha na ki Shriya teri gf hain,"Ankit said and chuckled mischievously.

"Ankit bakwas matt kar!"Ishan yelled at him and Shriya stared at Ishan.

"Areh bharak kiyu raha hain. Such a sweet girl is proposing you see. Shriya, why don't you do it infront of everyone else hah? Aaj koi kuch nahi bolega,"another guy said.

"Moreover Ishan is the star of the school now, Indian U19 team mein jo chance mila hain. So you guys can have a moment,"Ankit added.

"Guys please leave from here,"Ishan said.

"Shriya! Ishan is ashamed of you. He'll never have you as his girlfriend. You don't have it in you. You don't qualify as his ideal girl you see!"Ridhima said.

Ishan sighed and said in a calm an serious tone,"listen guys, this is our personal matter, and coming to making Chia my girlfriend or not, it's my matter, so you guys PLEASE LEAVE!"

"Haan toh thik hain na tera matter hain, toh bol dena usse haan yah naa. Humlog bhi dost hi hain tere, itna kya sharmana. Kya Cricketer banega re tu! Apne doston ko face nahi kar sakta, waha opponents ko kya face karega!"Ankit added.

"Guys, please leave us alone, it's none of your matter,"Shriya said and took Ishan along.

"Maine kaha tha tujhse Chia. We will talk later, parr tujhe abhi baat karni thi na. Now they'll make an issue out of it and mazak banayenge andar jaakar!"Ishan said bitterly while walking away with her.