-They know

Waking up today I wish I didn't have to go to school but today would be the worst day possible to miss.

Confused?

Let me elaborate

You see if there is a rogue on a packs land that rogue has to either ask the Alpha to join the pack or ask for permission to live on the land. If the rogue is allowed on the land by the Alpha the pack members can test the rogue.

By "test the rogue" I mean they can attack the rogue, as long as the Alpha is present to witness the ass whooping, and if the rogue passes the test the rogue gains a little and I mean little respect from the pack. If you can't beat an omega then you're considered weak in the eyes of the pack. You fight your way up the ladder until you get to the Alpha. You do not fight the Alpha the furthest your allowed to fight is the beta. If the rogue fails the test lets just say they don't live to see tomorrow or they get treated like slaves within a pack and have to work their way up.

Cruel yes I know and if I don't show up today its basically like walking into the pack house and saying, hi I'm the new slave what needs to be done?

Bitch please I would rather die fighting than end up a slave for lazy ass people.

Which brings me to the current moment in time. With me walking up to my bike, which I left at school, and people sniffing the air then glaring at me.

Nick isn't here so they can't attack me yet.

"You're a rogue?" This girl with caked up make-up a cloth for a shirt and what looked like a miniskirt said as she walked up to me with her arms crossed over her cleavage.

"Yeah got a problem? " I said showing her how little she intimidates me

"Just wait till our Alpha gets here your gonna get your ass handed to you." She sneered as she walked off to her little group of girls that dressed exactly like her

"Id like to see you try," I said under my breath

It was at least a couple more minutes of glaring before Nick showed up. He looked like he didn't even want to be here.

As soon as he stepped out of the car everyone swarmed him and asked him about the rogue on their land.

He explained the situation and they all turned back to me.

I looked at Nick and he gave me an apologetic look.

I took off my black leather jacket and placed it on my bike before turning back around.

"So who's first?" I questioned looking around the crowd

"I am, and I will show everyone that the strong bad girl is nothing but a weak ass bitch." Said the same girl from earlier

She took off the little clothing she had and shifted

Let me be the first to say it hurts like hell. It is a slow process that's full of bones popping and realigning themselves while the fur pushes its self through your pores. It's less painful if you don't think about it and distract yourself somehow.

You would have to be angry as hell to shift in a couple of seconds.

After a couple of minutes, the bitch stood up and was a medium sized brown wolf.

I guess she was waiting for me to shift cause all she did was stare at me.

"I'm not shifting, I'll fight in my human form. " I said un-phased

Apparently, I said something funny because everyone started laughing even the bitch in front of me did some weird laughing noise.

"Is there something funny?" I asked not getting what was funny about what I said