-Nick

As I headed to my locker I felt the presence of someone behind me and I fought the urge to turn around as the hairs on my neck stood up because I'm pretending to be human in this school of werewolves so no one will mess with me. I mean what werewolf would waste time on a human?

About two seconds later my question is answered as my a$$ gets grabbed and in two seconds flat the culprit is against a locker with me holding his arm behind his back in an arm lock. After I realized who it was I rolled my eyes before releasing him from my death grip on his arm. I took a step back from him to put space between us and looked him in his eyes.

"Nick I thought you would learn from the first time you grabbed my a$$," I said flipping my hair over my shoulder and placing my hands on my hips with attitude.

Nick is a werewolf, the future Alpha of this land to be exact, and he loves to mess with me in any way possible, and every time it ends the same way, with him pinned down to some surface after groping me in some way.

"Come on baby you know I can't resist," he says holding his arms wide open as an invitation to embrace him.

"But you know exactly how the situation is going to end it's not even worth it," I said crossing my arms over my chest and taking a step back silently rejecting his offer for an embrace.

"You will always be worth it." He says with a serious face as he dropped his arms to his sides realizing I wasn't going to hug him back.

Yes, he might sound sweet with the words he uses but he was a player and had to be able to pull girls. He had a different girl on him every five minutes and he didn't mind at all. I mean he couldn't even remember their name's two seconds after they told him sometimes. He used his title as Alpha and his good looks, what girl can resist that?

Me, that's who. I just hope his mate can look past all that because I know he's not a bad guy, he's just not for me.

"Do you say that to every girl you wanna sleep with?" I said gesturing to the cheerleaders that were standing a few feet away glaring at me and ogling him.

"Look you're different ....and that's why I keep trying. I mean come on how many girls do I even talk to this long? Or even talk to for that matter" he said throwing his hands up as if to prove his point.

He did have a point there I mean he doesn't even talk to any of them. He just takes them somewhere then leaves them like they were just a booty call which most girls don't mind. Some just want the chance to say they slept with the Alpha. Nick uses that to an advantage I mean being an alpha your urges are stronger and needs even more so.

But he's actually really sweet when you get to know him, he's funny, smart, and an Alpha. What's there not to like? The only thing keeping me from dating him would be the whole mate thing but he thinks I'm human so I can't say that.

"Nick your a player and I don't wanna get hurt just cause you can't keep little Nick in your pants." Yeah, that sounds like normal human problems right?

"Okay... I understand ... I know I am not the best guy out there and my reputation doesn't help with that but I am not giving up on you." he said as I walked away "OH BY THE WAY IT'S NOT LITTLE!!!" he yelled smirking as I rolled my eyes at his response. I could practically feel the wink he gave after saying that statement.

You know we can never be with him he has his own mate and we have ours. We shouldn't get in between what the moon goddess has planned for both of us. We wouldn't want some she-wolf trying to take our mate before we've even gotten the chance to meet him.

My wolf decided to say as I continued walking to my first class of the day.

Yeah yeah I know that when he finds his mate he'll break up with me to be with her cause she will be his other half and it doesn't matter if he's in love with me the mate bond always wins and without her he won't ever feel complete with me and same goes for out mate who will love us unconditionally, blah blah blah

And .....

And when I find my mate I promised you that I would at least try to make it work with him or give the mate bond a chance.

Did I cover everything? I asked my wolf annoyingly while rolling my eyes at her

Yes, you covered everything, besides you will see when you find him you will not even remember that guys name only our mates, she yipped in my brain excitedly, now go to class so we can get out of this place I don't like it here it's too boring and it's the same thing over and over. She finished off before retreating to the back of my mind leaving me to my own thoughts.

We'll be out in a little bit geez it's not like schools hard just boring and boring is easy to deal with I said rolling my eyes at her once again.

I walked into my first class and went to my usual seat in the back corner where no one messes with me and the teacher rarely calls on me. Best seat in the class if you ask me but then again no one really asks me anything.

Well, this is gonna be a long day I said as I plopped down and leaned into the seat leaning as far back as the seat would let me.

I then proceeded to throw my feet on the table as I watched as more and more kids filled the classroom and they too waited for the teacher to start his boring lesson.