-Amber

Beep Beep Beep

"Ughhh SHUT THE HELL UP" I growled as I aggressively slammed my arm down on my alarm clock successfully breaking it into three pieces. Groaning once again I grabbed the pieces and threw them in the small trash can next to my bed before lazily getting up out of bed to get ready for my day.

As you can tell I am not a huge morning person. Mornings suck and I wish I could just stay in bed all day or just sleep in all day. I mean what's better than laying in a nice warm soft comfortable bed all day?

I mean I would stay in my warm cozy bed if it wasn't for school. The school is nothing but a hell hole that kids are forced to go to which by the way doesn't benefit us as much as the "adults" say it does. I mean supposedly high school prepares you for college and college is supposed to help you get a better job that pays higher. Although that might be true there are plenty of jobs that pay very well and you don't need a degree for.

Honestly, they are just made to keep kids busy for hours and as punishment to kids. It's basically a prison, there's not that many differences between the two.

For example in jail, they serve horrible food and you're stuck with a warden or a guard that you have to listen to or else you get a punishment. I mean you get to go to the courtyard when its time, for what an hour a day?

School's the same horrible food, having to listen to teachers or you get detention, and only having the gym to have free time.

I mean half the stuff we learn in classes we don't even use in real life. I mean seriously C'mon when is someone gonna come up to you and be like how many atoms are in that thing? Or Did you notice the logarithmic pattern?

Like seriously can't they just teach us what we really need in life and leave us alone? Real things like how to survive or get a job or do taxes. I mean that's what we would actually like need to survive in today's world which was fucked up, to begin with by the time we are even getting close to take over it.

Oooops I'm ranting again

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't even introduce myself how rude of me. My name is Amber Whitesides I'm seventeen and a junior in high school. I don't have any family or friends I have an empty house and a motorcycle.

I live isolated in the forest all by my lonesome and that's the way I like it. I mean its been like that for a while now so it has just been the way I live my custom so to speak. Its a natural way of life for me to just be alone and depend on only me and not get disappointed because of someone else.

Uhmmm I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah duh I'm a hybrid, half werewolf an Alpha to be exact. Well, now that we got that out of the way and I'm dressed I can go to school. YAY! (note the sarcasm)

I quickly walked down the stairs taking them two at a time. Once I reached the bottom I grabbed my helmet that was hanging by the door and headed to my baby.

It was fully black and fast I loved it and it was my prized possession. The wind blowing through my hair was almost as thrilling as running in wolf form. It sometimes helped the urge to shift when I just couldn't risk shifting.

I got on it then headed to hell but some people call it school.

30 minutes later

Pulling up to the school I parked my baby, cut the engine, put the kickstand down and flung my leg over.

Taking my helmet off I shook my hair out so it wouldn't stay in that weird helmet hair look. Just like every morning, the parking lot went silent and all eyes were on me. I hated the attention but what are you gonna do?

I just did what I always did and held my head high as I walked to the school ignoring all the eyes that were focused on me. The only good thing is none of them come near me because they don't know what I am.

See I can mask my scent, more specifically my wolfs scent to make it seem as if I am human. So to them, I am a human and I pretend to be ignorant about all things werewolf. This helps with my cover so when I move again or if I decide to stay longer no one really pays attention to the new human girl who comes and goes.

why do we have to go to school we already know all of this anyway my wolf said to me annoyingly

you know why, I don't like staying at home without anything to do so might as well go to school ....unless you want me to go back to what I used to I said smirking

No! I will not let you do that again. It's just that our mates not here we should be looking for our mate. That's the only thing that will keep us busy forever.

I don't want a mate you know that all they do is slow you down. We are already dangerous as it is do you really want a mate to be the cause of us being weak?

You won't be saying that when we find him. Mates are meant to make you stronger not slow you down and make you weak. Mates are made to protect and defend each other. Please promise me you'll try if you find him promise me you won't reject him right away please please, please ...

okay okay, I'll try, if we find him. I hope you know I am only doing it for you. I said putting emphasis on if

We'll see when you find him if you're still only doing this for me.

She said then cut off the connection just as I walked into hell oops my bad I mean school.

A/N

Okay well, I finished editing the whole book and I hope you guys like it. I also hope I didn't miss any mistakes if I did pls comment so I can fix it.

Thank you soooo much for supporting this book and me.

I will also be editing the sequel and rewriting how it ended and the climax basically so the sequel will be all new 

So pls 

Vote 

Comment

And be awesome

Love~Mrs.Payne