Chapter Seven

(Warning this chapter has a distressing situation that may offend some, if you are sensitive leave now!!)

Andreea:

        Sunstreaker pulled in front of a convenience store and popped his door open and pushed me out. No warning whatever, making me land on the cement with a yelp.

"Thanks for the warning asshole!" I snap before thinking.

"Watch you tone flesh-bag." Sunstreaker warned darkly making me shiver.

        His frame was tense as always, his paint was dull and scratched up. I had no doubt he was extremely shiny before he got into the fight with the other Cybertronian and then the fight with those humans. I continued to stare at his form, analyzing it and he loudly revved his engine catching my attention, making me grumbled under my breath.

"Get your necessities and whatever you humans require to live and be clean, I'll return in one Earth hour, don't make me  hunt you down." He snapped and I nodded mutely with my back straight from where I sat on the cement.

He slammed his door shut and revved his engine before driving off, living me in the dust, literally.

                                For fucks sake a little bit of civilness would be nice! 

Dusting myself off as I stood I looked around with a sigh.

        The place I was at was not a very friendly place to be in, nor was the area. Beer cans were thrown about, cigarettes and joints were littered just about everywhere, the store itself had barred windows and doors, with flickering lights.

                                        Did I forget to mention it was dark?

        I shivered from the coldness of the air and from unease. I'd rather deal with Sunny-boy any day then be in this area, especially being a LONE FEMALE! I hated this so much, why couldn't Sunstreaker have dumped me off in a nicer area. Not one where I'm sure criminals and other creeps lurked about day and night.

        Swallowing my unease a shakily go towards the store, as i get closer I manage to conceal my unease with fake confidence, not wanting anyone in this area to see my weakness.  Grasping the handle of the barred door, it opens with a jingle, making me flinch slightly, before I walk in slowly.

                        Christ, the place reeked! It smelt strongly of cigarettes and piss!

        The person behind the counter was a middle aged man that looked like he obviously didn't want to be there, luckily he seemed harmless and looked to be just as uncomfortable there as I was. Walking passed him I got to the beverage section and grab two gallons of water from the refrigerator then i grabbed several packaged sandwiches from the top shelves. With the drinks and food in my arm I walk to the counter and set them down. The man's eyes flick over to me, and he looked to be a little relieved, probably because I wasn't someone trying to mug him.

"Will that be all?" The man questioned, flicking my eyes over his name tag I read: Devon.

I nodded and he began to total up my items as I grabbed a $20 from my wallet.

"Your total is $13.46" He said before taking the $20 I gave him.

He gave me my change and put my stuff into sacks, and with my stuff and hesitantly leave the store.

"Be careful out there." The man said making me tense as I finally walk out.

                                Gee, that makes me feel SO much better!