Chapter Three

Andreea:

"Turn left right up here and then take the exit B-13, after that you won't have to take any turns for 60 miles as long as you stay on the freeway."

Sunstreaker let out a grunt of acknowledgement as he took my directions. We were only on the road for about a day, the sun was going down, and we still had ways to go before we were in Texas. He wouldn't say any reason as to why he was going that way, so I was forced just to go along with it. It was like I was some freaking pet, being trained to bark on command and sit quietly, and I'm sure in his optics I probably was a pet no not even that,  I was just an insect. He had made it clear as day of what he thought of me or all humans in general every time I spoke Luckily I didn't speak much anyways, I didn't like being talked down to, it was rather offensive, but I had to deal with it. For how long I didn't know.

I watched as cars passed by, old and new, I watched as tree after tree flew past alongside the scenery. Off in the distance were mountains, and the view was beautiful, and it managed to distract me from my predicament. I guess it could be worse, but it still didn't take away the bummed out feeling in my gut. Because either way I was forced to give directions to the biggest asshole I have ever met.

Noticing we were coming to a stop, Sunstreaker popped his door open and pushed me out of the seat and onto the ground, luckily no injuries came with this small fall. Sitting up I watch as the autobot transformed into his robot mode. I watched in awe as the Lamborghini began to form into different body parts. I watched as his legs formed first. the metal shifting and grinding with hisses and clicks as everything went into place. The front part of the Lamborghini formed into his chest, and the back formed into his legs. His doors had broken apart and were connected to his arms, and various other parts of the sports car formed into the rest of his body.

I will admit it was a very entrancing sight, almost beautiful. And as Sunstreaker stood to his full height I looked over his form with interest, his armor was shining in the sunlight, the brightness almost blinding since it was hitting me directly in the eyes. I could tell took care of himself despite the injures and damage done to his body.

He casted me a quick look, disgust showing clearly in his eyes before he turned on his heels and walking away. I watched as he went into a wooded area, I sat there dumbfounded before jolting as he snarled for me to follow. So quickly I sprung to my feet before catching up with him, the pace he was going at was hard for me to keep up with. As we got further into the wooded area the hard it got for me to keep up, vines and branches would trip me, thorns would stick into my clothes and skin, causing rips and cuts on clothes and skin alike. My hands were probably skinned up and my knees bruised and to top it off I had bugs attacking me left and right. 

Finally after several minutes of 'walking' Sunstreaker came to a stop in a clearing, his optics darted around as if he were looking for something, till he focused on something. Looking over I spotted an old barn, and I heard him let out a grunt of distaste before he stalked towards it. With a tired sigh I quickly catch up with him, having to jog just to keep up.

"We will stay here for the night." Sunstreaker grunted as he transformed into his car mode once he was in the barn. I looked around then back to Sunstreaker, waiting for him to open the door for me, only he didn't.

Guess I'm sleeping on the ground.

Shivering I look around the barn, before going to the corner of it and clearing a spot for myself. I scavenge around the barn gathering up old wood and a rusty old metal shovel. I dig a small pit before putting the wood in it then looked around once more.

I'll need something to start a fire with.

I spent several minutes looking for something that could start a fire but no success, and I didn't want to leave the barn, out of fear I'd piss Sunstreaker off. So with a sigh I laid down on the cold ground and did my best to fall asleep. I tried to keep warm by curling up in a ball, holding in as much body heat as I could, but it still didn't take away how cold it was. So after about an hour of shivering and chattering my teeth I finally fell asleep.