Chapter 26

Hey guys! So I've come to the decision to include the recent movie as apart of this one. I'm going to split this story into parts, and the next chapter will be the conclusion to the first part. The second part will start a little before the start of the recent movie. I won't post the second part until around say, October, just to let some time pass and allow everyone time to watch the movie so their won't be any major spoilers.

Also, I have created an Instagram account that showcases some of my more recent art and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would take a look. I'm hoping to gain a good enough following to where later i can open a Patreon account so I can not only share more of my content but get a little money in, being a broke college kid and all, i could really use it.

So if you want to take a look my insta it is codenameartist

 Sorry for any errors, but by now you guys should know how I am XD

-------

Andreea:

There was a flurry of excitement after Optimus had announced the news. Bumblebee was beyond ecstatic, Crosshairs had this wide grin on his face, Drift looked calm but happy, and Hound was whooping and hollering as he danced around. It was pretty comical to watch. The twins of course celebrated as well, but not as much as the others since they already knew. It didn't matter how many times they were being told the news, they'd still be happy about it.

When everyone had calmed down, they looked at me as if I held the key to everything. It made me shrink in my spot on Optimus's servo. 

"We owe Andreea a great amount of thanks. Although i am sure you all will do so, look out for her and protect her. She is one of us now" Optimus said looking down at me with wise and gentle optics.

The twins were fiercely proud of me, I could feel it through the bond. They felt honored to have me apart of their bond, and that made a grin break out on my face. I felt more accepted here with the autobots then i did with my parents. That feeling meant the world to me. I felt like I had found my meaning, my place in the world.I've spent a lot of my life feeling out of place with the people who were supposed to be close to me. It was sad really, but now that I had found my place in the world, I was happy. Even though I had to meet a group of aliens to find said place.

After spending a few hours mingling with everyone I went to the area that would be considered the med bay and began to look around.

'Are you sure you don't want to come back? I get you're sick of the war, but this is a one and a million chance to come back.  The autobots could use you, because no matter how much you teach me, I still can't compare to you.' I spoke to the mech within my mental space.

There was hesitation, I had a feeling he was starting to think more and more about this matter, and me asking the question only made him start to waver more on his decision.

'We'll see.' He left no room for questioning, he didn't want to have a conversation no this. I didn't mind, i'd respect his wish.

The twins eventually took me away from the excitement that was considered the wreck-room and back to our quarters where they began to smother me in affection.

Sideswipe kept me on his chassis as he ran his digits along my back soothingly, Sunstreaker was being affectionate through the bond, I felt like I was wrapped up in a warm blanket and I couldn't help but relax completely as the twins seemed to focus all of their attention on me.

"I love you guys." I mumbled happily as I smothered them with all the warm feelings i was feeling.

They really liked that, I could tell the way they sort of paused in the bond, like they had to stop to fully appreciate the feelings i sent their way.

"And we you little warrior." Sideswipe responded as he continued petting my back.

I melted into a puddle, that was the most soothing thing I've ever felt, I found myself dozing off to the feeling and i could vaguely feel my two humming in amusement at my reaction. I made no comment and just laid there.

"Ugh, I gotta talk with Joshua about the metal so I can start the process of building everyone their bodies." I complained while remembering.

"Luckily I have Ratchet to guide me, but its still very daunting." I mumble, talking just to be talking. The twins listened but said nothing, but I didn't mind.

"You'll do fine, you're a smart human." Sideswipe finally stopped petting me, much to my disappointment.

"Don't forget you have training later." Sunstreaker reminded as he worked on his paint.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world, nothing like running and avoiding getting my ass kicked, its swell, very swell." They nudged me in amusement at my dry humor and sarcasm.

"Running is not my friend, guys. I don't care how much i've been running lately, I don't like running unless I have to." I felt Sunstreaker's dark sense of humor reach to me.

"Well, you don't have to run." He mused.

I gave a snort.

"Right, its run or have my ass handed to me." I sat up to grin up at him.

I took a moment to take my two in and i grinned wider.

"You know, my favorite flowers have always been Sunflowers and prairie-fires, its ironic because they both remind me of you two" I could tell they did a quick look up of the flowers and Sunstreaker appreciated the beauty of the flowers like i figured he would.

"So what are you guys showing me today for training?" I questioned

There was dark amusement from them and i knew I wouldn't like it.

"We're going to be working on your endurance."

Oh thats fucking great.

-----------------------

Optimus Prime:

For once everything felt like it would fall into place, for once it seemed like hope wasn't completely lost. As much as he wanted to stay around, to be there when the others returned, he knew he had something to do.Lockdowns words about their creators stuck in his processor, he knew what he needed to do, as much as he did not want to. 

The decision was already final within him and later he would break the news to the others.