Chapter Thirteen

I've been told that Lamborghinis, Bugattis, and the car Stinger is (pagani huayra) DO NOT have backseats......-_- I knew that *hits head* I just never thought of it at the moment when I write them having back seats. XD I'm such a dork. I'm just thinking like oh, well maybe they're like mustangs, they have back seats....wrong. XD I should've known that but I was just so into writing I didn't pay attention. Oh well, lets just say the Cybertronian's shifted their alts to accommodate their human companions. 

And yes I know my grammar on here can suck (I'm from an area full of hicks so even though I try to be correct on my grammar, when I'm thinking fast I go back to my southern grammar. XD) I do put your instead of you're  a lot, but I do know the difference. Its just when I'm typing my brain goes 1000 miles per hour, and  I do usually I catch myself spelling them wrong and I tell myself I'll go back and fix it.....but I forget. XD I don't really hardcore check my writing, i'll skim over it and make sure I catch the major stuff, but I never really pick up on the small stuff. XD

Anyways thanks to those of you that point these things out! I really appreciate it!! c:

Anyways, as always, sorry for any errors!

Enjoy!

Sunstreaker:

He was gone.

His twin was dead.

And now, he was alone.

Somewhere in the back of his processor he knew Sideswipe was gone, but he didn't want to believe it.

After all if one died so did the other, that's how it should have been, so he held onto his hope that maybe, just maybe his twin was alive.

But he wasn't, and now he had nothing.

Why wasn't he dead? Why couldn't he join his twin! Most of all, why did he have to suffer being alone?!

All he felt was pure rage and anguish, he gave in to the darker side of himself. He wanted to hurt something, no, he wanted to slaughter someone. He wanted to see every single human involved with the death of his twin in a pool of their own blood. He wanted to rip them apart limb by limb, string their guts along the earth. He was past the point of caring about his paint job and his looks. He didn't care anymore, he had no reason to, and if he died trying to kill these humans, then so be it. As long as he got to see the pathetic wastes of space suffer long and agonizing deaths.

He found himself at the building KSI, the place his twin was no doubt melted down, and he was ready to tear that building apart. He seen the human femme scramble away from him, and his spark reached for her desperately. He vaguely could feel her pain, her sadness, her empathy, and most of all her determination, but with his state of mind, he didn't register the fact he was feeling what she could.

After all that was only something he shared with his twin, and his twin was dead.

He wasn't coming back.

He felt betrayal grip his spark as he roared in blind rage.

Of all the beings to leave him, it was his own twin! The one bot he knew he could rely on and trust!

They would pay, they all would!

He launched himself towards the building, his blades in servo, but before he could get far he was tackled down and pinned.

"Get a hold of yourself!" A gravelly voice snapped. It was Crosshairs.

He snarled and kicked the green mech off of him, only for Drift to tackle him down. Crosshairs helped the black and blue mech hold him down, both struggling to do so.