Chapter two

Andreea:

This Autobot was not at all friendly like I heard the others had been. I've only been with him for 10 minutes and the bot was insulting me and nearly crushing me with the seat belt. Every now and then I would hear him mutter something about a twin or brother, making me draw assumptions he wanted to find his brother or whatever.

Trying to take a deep breath I wince at how tight the seat belt was restraining me, and I look to the radio where the autobot's voice came from earlier.

"I-I can't b-breath." I managed to gasp out.

I feel it tighten even more and now I literally could not breath.

"You flesh bags are such weaklings." He sneered before he loosened his seat belt enough I could breath and expand my chest fully.

Normally by now I would have said something about the insults the autobot was directing at me, but he wasn't human, telling a giant robot off would no doubt get me killed, specially since this one seemed to have no problems killing humans.

After that I remained quiet, I would admit I'm rather thrilled and excited with the fact my normal boring life took a turn, even though it could be bad I could at least say I had some excitement in my life if I survived.

Looking out the window and not moving at all, well at least trying to, I watch as scenery passed by. Most of it being housing and such, before we pulled into a gas station and I was suddenly released and dumped out of the car. I hissed in pain as my palms slid against the concrete, rocks and dirt getting into my now raw and bleeding hands. Rolling around to sit on my rear I look up at the vehicle the Autobot was before my eyes bug. Of course, a Lamborghini, not only did the autobot have a hot voice he had a hot vehicle form, but definitely not a hot personality.

Blinking I hear a scoff then a growl.

"Be of some use flesh bag and fill my tanks with fuel." He sneered before giving an aggressive rev to his engine making me jump to my feet with a yelp before I scrambled to get gas for the aggressive autobot.

"And watch the paint, you get so much as a scratch on me and I'll rip your limbs off one by one." He threatened making me pale as dread filled me as well as slight fear.

Definitely don't piss of the autobot.

I reach around in my pockets before sighing in relief as I pulled my wallet out. Thank God. If i didn't have it then that would mean no money to pay for the gas, and if I couldn't get the gas I'm sure I'd have an angry yellow autobot stepping on my back....literally.

Sliding my credit card into the gas pump I type in my zip code and a few other things before selecting the type of gas I figured the bot would want. Grabbing the nuzzle I carefully open the gas cap on the Lamborghini, praying I won't tick the bot off. Sliding the nozzle into the gas port I jolt as the Lamborghini....shivered? Before I heard a low growl and what I would assume is the language of the transformers, before he went silent making me slowly relax.

Once the bot had been filled with gas I put everything up, before waiting to see what the Autobot wanted me to do, rather than just climbing into the aggressive Lamborghini. I watched at the passenger door shut to the Lamborghini and I watched as he revved his engine before driving off. He left the gas station before going down the road and continued going before he was out of sight.

Well then...

Looking around I sigh softly as I realized I had not a clue where I was at. Great. Looking down at my hands as they stung with a dull pain, I grumble to myself before turning on my heels and walking inside the gas station. As soon as I walk in an elderly woman and man gave me sympathetic looks.