Chapter Fourteen

Once again, pardon my errors. XD

Sunstreaker:

When he onlined he was beyond pissed, but even though he was so, he remained outwardly calm.

The ship was shaking and jolting violently, and as he stood, he was sent crashing into the wall. He took in a deep intake as he growled lowly. Finally the ship crashed into something, and went still. He heard Crosshairs start bitching about something, and Drift make a comment to Optimus, but he paid no attention to what they were actually saying.

He looked around, searching for something without even realizing it.

Better yet, someone.

His spark seemed to freeze, despite how much he wanted to convince himself not to care.

Where was the flesh-bag?

Where was HIS pathetic little meat-sack?!

"Where are the others?" Sunstreaker growled looking at the three mechs.

Optimus turned to him, as Drift and Crosshairs gave him weary glances.

"Hound, Bumblebee, and the humans were separated from us in Hong-Kong. They are fine." Optimus answered the tense mech.

His spark filled with ease before clenching again in despair.

His twin was dead, he had no reason to be at ease.

Optimus was the first to leave the ship, Drift and Crosshairs followed after him. Sunstreaker glared at where they were before venting as he decided to follow them.

Optimus and the other two mechs were in a conversation as he remained at a distance. He had the urge to kill Drift and Crosshairs, but he decided to ignore it. Optimus wouldn't have been to pleased, and Sideswipe was always loyal to Optimus.

Sunstreaker watched them, he pointed out their weaknesses and thought of the many ways he could take them down, he did it out of boredom and to sort of ease his rage.

"They're in trouble." Optimus rumbled as Hound spoke to him through the com, catching his attention with this comment.

Crosshairs went of into a rant as Optimus disappeared into the ship. Sunstreaker stalked closer as he lowly growled, Drift backed off, and Sunstreaker could only give him a dark look as satisfaction filled him. 

Even the skilled ex-con knew when to back off.

Suddenly he could feel the ground rumble beneath his pedes, and he picked up the sound of heavy pede-steps. Turning towards the source, his optics widened for a moment then he made his face go neutral.

"You've got to be kidding me." Crosshairs stated as he turned to face the direction he was looking in.

Four very big Cybertronians walked behind Optimus, their armor was sharp, lethal, and dull. Sunstreaker knew just by a glance even just one of them would be a force to reckon with. He and Sideswipe had fought mechs their size, and in every single battle they were often carrying at least one of their limbs while sporting some pretty severe gashes.

Without Sideswipe, there was no way in pit Sunstreaker could take even one of the beings down by himself.

"Legendary warriors, the powers that created us, now want us all extinguished. We must join forces, or else forever be their slaves. So today  you stand with us, or you stand against me." The Prime bellowed, standing in a regal yet dangerous pose.

In times like this, he could see why his twin so stupidly followed the Prime. The way he spoke and the way he projected himself, made you want to follow his every command, to give your complete loyalty to him.