Chapter Ten

(Sorry for any spelling errors!!!)

I just freaking realized I got Slingshot and Crosshairs mixed up! I don't even know how that happened?! XD

Sunstreaker:

        The femme was beginning to get on his circuts, or nerves as the humans called them. She wasn't doing anything purposely to get on them, but the way his spark was pulling at her was starting to get fruastrating. It wasn't just any sort of pull it was a pull that gave him spark-merging urges, the only urges he should share with his twin not a human.

His twin was his other half, unlike other Cybertronian who spent their cycles searching for their spark-halves, he and his twin were together from the start. They were each others everything, all that mattered was each other.

Yet.

Somehow this femme was making his spark function incorrectly, it shouldn't be pulling towards her, it should be pulling towards Sideswipe and that is was was bothering him. Though for now he'd ignore it the best of his ability, right now he needed to focus on finding Sideswipe, the human femme could wait.

But he couldn't keep his fragging processor off of her! Like when he had hurt her earlier, he had never felt so much remorse for hurting something in all his cycles, and that something being her only infuriated him.

What was so special about her?

His spark should only feel for Sideswipe not some lowly organic.

Focusing back on driving, he took notice of how quiet the femme was, instantly a wave of guilt went over his spark when his scanners picked up the bruising on her and a few dislocated ribs.

He pushed his guilt aside as he watched the different expressions go across her face as if she were having a conversation.

Maybe he did more damage to the organic than he thought. Helm wise anyways.

He needed to find Prime, he managed to see him, but by the time he could get hi....the organic he was long gone. He was somewhere near, he had to be, Prime looked a little on the scrappy side and wasn't going that fast when he had seen him.

The sooner he found Prime the sooner he could learn of Sideswipe's whereabouts.

——————————

Andreea:

Having Sideswipe in my mind wasn't too bad. He kept me company, he was funny, and I'd admit his voice was rather....hot

'I know I am' The bot in question snickered cockily.

Right I forgot he could hear my every thought. I'll have to watch what I think.

'So what's going on in the head of your brother?' I question curiously.

Sunstreaker was a mystery, and I'd love to figure him out.

'Lots of brooding, being pissy, and as always thinking of his poor paintjob.' He mused.

That didn't help me figure out anything, but oh well. You take what you can get.

Jolting out of my thoughts I take note that Sunstreaker has suddenly sped up.

"What is it? What's going on?" I questioned looking around, trying to figure out why he sped up.

He ignored me completely.

Great.

'I think he spotted Prime, but he is not sure.' Sideswipe chirped within my mind.