Chapter Four

Andreea:

The first thing I noticed as I stirred in my sleep was that I was warm, not cold. Puzzlement went over my face as I opened my eyes and sat up. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes and letting out a silent yawn I look around only for my eyes to land on a fire which was barely surviving, its light flickering till finally it went out completely as I stared at it.

A slight frown of confusion furrowed on my face as I stared at the burnt out fire. I didn't light the fire, I couldn't since I had no means of lighting it. My eye darted over to Sunstreaker only to notice he was in his robot form, his back turned to me as he messed around with something. I stared at him with a questioning look.

Did he light the fire for me?

But why would he? Its obvious he hates me and all humans, so why waste his time lighting a fire for a mere insect?

"Stop staring at me." Sunstreaker growled making my blink before I dart my eyes away from him.

"Did you uh...light the fire?" I questioned slowly.

He gives me a blank look.

"Who else? Its only you and I, are you that stupid?" He scoffed.

I frown slightly at the insult before I try to ignore it.

"Why?" I question.

He looked at me a long moment with cold optics.

"I don't want you getting sick and getting your fluids all over my interior, and I've heard you insects secrete all sorts of disgusting fluids when your ill." He sneered.

He sure did know how to make a girl feel bad about being a human. Jeez.

"Oh, well thank you I suppose." I say trying to remain polite.

He only scoffed before going back to, from the looks of it, tending to old wounds. I wanted to help him, despite him being a complete asshole, but I quickly thought the better of it, he obviously wouldn't want me touching him, he could barely stand me sitting in his car form. So with a sigh I watch him from where I sat, not making a single sound.

His chest armor was open and it looked like he was fixing the dents on it with his hands and a sort of torch. Fascinated by what he was doing I scooted closer, careful not to let the autobot know I was watching him. He held the torch firmly in his hand as he kept it to his armor, a wince on face as he did so. I watched as he clenched his teeth as he fixed the dents then began to seal up cuts in his armor, going over them one by one with the torch which also doubled as a welder. Sparks flew up and the smell of metal reached my nose and I quickly looked away to keep from burning my eyes. Once I heard the welder/torch shut off I looked up only to see him glaring at me venomously making me quickly scurry to a different spot as I avoided eye contact.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you dislike humans so much? What made you hate humans so much?" I questioned cautiously.

He scoffed.

"You are a disgusting race." He sneered.

I grumble to myself.

"You have something to say fleshy?" He snapped.

"I said what makes YOU better than us? If you dislike us so much then why don't you leave." I snap back, having enough of the jerk.

He was over me in 10 second with a fist slamming down only inches away from me.

"Trust me, once I get my brother I'm getting off of planet dirt as quick as I can." He sneered with venom in his voice as his optics narrowed to slits.