Chapter 24

(Okay, so prepare yourselves, this is the M chapter. I didn't go into graphic detail, i tried my hardest to focus on the emotions involved. I'm still a growing writer, so if it turns out cheesy I'm sorry, my intention here was to create something more than just a simple sex-scene. 

Don't expect a lot of these scenes either.)

Andreea:

I've never felt this happy, ever. I was smiling so widely my cheeks ached.  I felt Sideswipe's not very well hidden amusement and adoration, Sunstreaker's was a bit more hidden and less out and the open. I could tell Sideswipe was thinking something along the lines of 'Look how happy the squishy is' or 'She's so adorable.' I chose to not acknowledge those thoughts and went to get myself breakfast in the kitchen area that was set up for the others and I. Joshua made sure we had everything we needed while we were staying there.

I was curious though as to what Optimus planned to do since the autobots had zero ties to any governments. Would they stop being hunted? Or did we still have that looming threat of other humans trying to bring down all of the Cybertronians on Earth?

I sighed softly to myself as i made myself a cappuccino. I yawned loudly and popped my neck and knuckled before walking to the fridge to grab some half and half along with whipping cream and flavored creamer. When i finished with my drink i went and fixed myself cream of wheat and then sat at the table. I rubbed my eyes as i reached over to a nearby shelf and grabbed a notebook and pencils.

I kinda wanted to draw something.

I multitasked between drinking my cappuccino, eating my food, and drawing, taking my time doing all of those things. I didn't have a topic or idea of what i wanted to draw, I just let my emotions and imagination come into play.

Drawing was the only thing i was ever good at, because it was the only way i was ever able to express how I felt. I mean i was extremely intelligent, so i made very good grades which got me a high GPA and IQ, but that was something that I worked hard for because I was pushed by my parents.

Hell if i made below a B i got in major trouble. If I ever got a C, which i never did, I'm sure i would of been the end for me.

I pushed those thoughts away, it was the past, and I no longer would have to live to be my parents' puppet. I was my own person and I was living my own life, and if it means cutting my parents off from my life to be happy, then i will. No matter how hard it may be.

I smiled as I listened in on Sides and Sunny bickering and smack talking as they sparred. I made me so happy to be apart of something as deep and beautiful as their bond.

An hour later I looked over my work. It was drawing of Sunstreaker and the moment I first laid eyes on him. I put in all of the emotions i felt that day into the drawing. It wasn't a realistic looking piece, if anything it had a sort of comic/anime sort of style to it, it was bold but since it was in pencil, it had no color. It had a daring and exciting edge to it. I stared at the paper in pride, this was probably the best I've done in awhile. I was surprised I didn't have much of a problem doing the piece, usually I have to restart and erase millions of things before I'm satisfied.

I flipped the page and began to several sketches of the twins in, i didn't make the sketches very clean or neat, but it was easy to tell what i drew. I finished my random sketches and started on a much neater one with an actual subject. I decided to finish it later.  I sighed in content as i shut the notebook and stood to my feet. I put my dishes away and grabbed the notebook up and went to the spar room to watch the twins.

Walking through the door my eyes landed on Drift and I smiled at him.

"Good morning Drift, how are you?" My tone was polite and friendly. I was in such a good mood.