Chapter Fifteen

Ignore the errors if there are any, every time I picked up on working on this it was late and I was tired XD I skimmed through to make sure I got major errors, but I'm sure there are a few minor ones here and there.

Anyways, enjoy!

Andreea:

I felt heavy and weightless at the same time, it was a strange sensation, and gradually I began to dwell on the feeling. My fingers twitch, and they caress a soft fabric. I frown and my eyes open, i ignore the sting in my eyes, too focused on the strange feeling on my right arm. I look over and my eyes land on nothing.

Nothing

My eyes widen, and I could hear something that was already beeping in the background get quicker and louder as time passed. I stared and stared at the spot.

My arm!

I scream loudly and began to thrash, causing cables to rip from my arm and body, sharp and small pains shoot through the different areas. Tears filled my vision, my breathing was heavy and quick causing my head to swim and get light.

My arm was gone, it wasn't there!

I hear foot-steps and suddenly I'm being held down, I thrash, scream and sob, having  a complete meltdown. Vaguely I could hear people shouting at me but I'm too focused on the fact my arm was gone.

I hear sharp and aggressive voices as I'm being held down. My eyes were tightly shut, as I tried to force myself to think this is a dream, but my sobs make it impossible. I quit trying to thrash, and the moment I was still I felt a sharp sting down below, but I force myself to ignore the stinging. The rest of the cables connected to my body are disconnected and suddenly I'm snatched up. I feel my body pressed against a warm, uneven, and hard surface. I'm cupped securely against the surface, and a soothing voice pulls me from my inner turmoil.

"Andri, come on little warrior, calm down." The voice crooned.

I open my eyes and look up, brown eyes meet blue optics, and I let out a small cry.

"My arm." I sob hysterically, my head light from my heavy breathing. Anymore and I'll pass out.

"I know sweet-spark, I know. You need to calm down lil warrior, before you make yourself sick" Sideswipe crooned softly to me as his engine purred soothingly.

I look up at him as i hiccup and sniffle, his optics soften and he looks to his left then back to me, but I remain focused on him.

"I know this is hard, but you need to calm down, having a panic-attack won't help you." He says firmly.

I take in his words and cling to them, i nod slowly and wipe my eyes, but the moment I tried to move my none-existent left arm I started to panic again.

"Andri." A voice growls firmly, but even though it was a growl, I could pick up softness that no one else but myself and Sideswipe could.

I look over and my eyes land on Sunstreaker, I take in a deep breath, trying to keep as calm as possible.

"Everything will be okay." He states, and I instantly believe every word he says.

He looks to Sides and nods. I look to Sideswipe when he clears his vocals.

"Your arm was removed due to the severe infection within it, because the bacteria was alien to the human body completely, the infection was quick and severe. If it hadn't of been removed, you would have died." He solemnly murmurs to me.

I nod, trying to focus on his words.

"You've been unconscious for a week, and during this time Cade Yeager suggested an idea that could help you with your handicap." Sunstreaker spoke up with a much darker and serious tone.