Hiding

“Do you think you’ll be able to get in Hakai?”

“That girl is easily tricked. From what I saw at the bar it’ll be easy to get her to trust me. Her captain seems to fancy her as well. So if I can get in with her I should be able to manage to get in with the rest of the crew as well,” Hakai informs her superior over her Den Den Mushi. 

“Very well. I expect you to make it work.” The call disconnects.

“Of course it will work, I’m Hakai Hiroko after all,” she mutters. “I have a very good feeling about this one."

“Law,” Amina whines and shoves his hat back on his head.

“That is Captain Law to you,” he snaps lightly and looks at her. “Or you could call me Master my kitten.”

Amina grinds her teeth and glares. “I am not your Kitten!” she hisses.

“Now now, no need to get so upset,” he states and strokes underneath her chin.

She immediately relaxes and gets closer to him. Which, isn’t that hard seeing as the hallways in the dimly lit submarine are so tiny. “That feels so good,” she purrs and presses him up against the wall without thinking.

The captain drops his hand. “Miss Kitten are you done?”

“Hey Bepo,” Tevy whispers to the giant bear.

“What is it?” the bear sluggishly replies.

“Why is the Captain staring at my sister? It’s just creepy.” The duo just glance between Amina’s flushed face and Trafalgar’s slightly amused one.

“Stop staring at me damn it!” Amina screeches at her superior and hides her face in her hands.

The man’s smirk widens and evenly states, “don’t order me around Miss Kitten. If you don’t watch it I could make you do something really embarrassing, or did you forget about our little bet?”

She clenches her jaw at the remark and stomps out of the room. Somehow I think the bet was such a bad idea.

The complacent surgeon excuses himself from the table. He strolls, slightly hunched over, to his med bay located on the first floor of his submarine. Now what shall I have her do? He enters an area in the far side of the room. Two giant bookcases box in the corner, glass hold the books in place. Lazily the stalky man slides open the glass and fingers the bindings of the books, debating on which one to read. Not finding one that really sticks out to him, he snags a random book and wanders over to his swivel stool.

Tevy and Bepo found Amina in her black kitten form sulking on her pillow. Unable to control herself the young teen launches herself onto her sister. “You are just sooooo key-yoot!”

Amina leaps out of the way. All of her hair stands up on her back and she hisses. “Do not do that.”

“B-but sis...” the tiny overstimulated teen whimpers and begins to cry.

Cursing herself mentally Amina calms down and brushes up against her sisters stomach.

Falling for that little girl’s trap was Amina’s weakness. Damn her. She is getting too good with those false tears. For the last hour or so her younger sister took full advantage of the “cute” situation. Dressing her up in ridiculous bows, ribbons, and such. 

When Bepo opens the door the black cat does not waste the opportunity to scamper out of the room. Where would be the last place that she would look for me? A lightbulb goes off in her head and she scampers towards the first floor.