Picking Up the Captain

Zoh my goodness! It has been so long! I don't even remember what was being planned for teh story :O I guess I'll just have to redo it!

“Well I can see that,” she glowers at him.

“Now, now Miss Kitten don't be so angry,” he taunts stroking the top of her head.

She relaxes and brushes up against him.

He smirks slightly and scratches behind her right ear, causing her to purr. The entire table bursts into laughter.

Realizing what she is doing she pulls away and hisses. “That isn't funny.”

He raises an eyebrow. “It isn't?”

“No! Now please help me change back!”

“Are you sure you want to do that here?” he motions the pile of her clothes in his lap. Her fur begins to stand up on its ends. “Can we go back to my room?” she mews.

“I think Amina just picked up the Captain!” she glares at the source, Penguin. With that she pounces on him and attempts to swat at his face but is stopped by Law picking her up by the back of her neck.

“Now, now Miss Kitten you should learn to control your temper.”

She goes limp in his hand. “I want to go back to normal now please.”

“Maybe a mascot wouldn't be so bad, what do you think boys?” the laid back man looks at her. “Should we take her with us?”

Amina looks wide-eyed at the crew and glowers at Penguin when blood starts to leak out of his nose.

“I think we should!” Penguin chimes in.

“Anybody else?”

“I agree with Penguin,” Bepo adds in.

“Then it is settled.” Trafalgar whisks her, and her clothes, back to her room.

What just happened? Amina asks herself, her mouth gaping.

“Are you sure this is going to work?”

“Yes. Just relax and imagine what you look like,” the Heart Pirates Captain says through the door.

Amina closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath. She begins to grow in size, her paws turn to hands and feet, her form takes on a human shape, her hair returns to its normal length, and her skin turns back to pale. She looks at herself in the mirror. Everything is back to normal except the fact that my hair is still black, my eyes are still golden, and I have ears and a tail.

“Well?” an expectant voice asks.

“I'm almost back to normal,” she mumbles, loud enough for him to hear. She dresses in her skirt, purple spaghetti strap tank, purple thigh-high stockings, black gloves, and black boots. She wraps her tail around her waist underneath her skirt. She opens up the door and looks at the man leaning on the wall in front of her.

“I say you did pretty well for the first attempt,” he hollowly compliments.

She puts her hands on her ears and blushes. “I need something to hide these ears, I don't like sticking out.” She looks at his hat with wide eyes and snatches it before he has a chance to move. She plops it on her head and sighs with content.

His eyes narrow at her.

She makes her eyes big and innocent looking. “What?”

“You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you.”

She snorts at the comment. “That's funny coming from a pirate captain.”

“Really Bepo?! I get to go with you!” Tevy exclaims, bouncing from foot to foot.