Stay Out of Trouble.... Right....

"Hey Mii-mii! Let's go drinking tonight!" Penguin very loudly shouts inches from her face.

She wipes the spit from her face. "I'll pass. There are a lot of shops I'd like to check out. This island is famous for all the different themed cafes as well."

"Cafes?... themed?" the overly hyped boy glances at his fellow perverted partner in crime and then back to the unamused girl in front of him. "Would there be a maid cafe?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "it's a high possibility."

A huge grin erupts on his face. "Shachi to the maid cafe!"

"Will there be maid bears?" Bepo pipes in.

"Of course not Bepo! Who'd want to see a bear in a maids outfit?" Shachi snaps.

In his own cloud of gloom Bepo follows them.

Amina shakes her head. Boys are so weird.

Hakai roams the clothing shops out of pure boredom. This crew is so uneventful. They haven't had any battles or started any problems in towns. Most pirates cause a riot or start a fight but these ones just keep to themselves. How am I supposed to analyze them if they don't do anything? Sighing she tugs on the ends of her hair. "No training today, what am I supposed to do?"

She takes a seat at a small classic cafe at the end of a shop corner and people watches for the afternoon. After an hour of sipping on her hot tea two white jump suits and a polar bear in a bright jump suit catch her eye. The trio enter a maid's cafe. 

After about an hour she finishes her now cold tea. Yawning she readies herself to get up but stops herself when Bepo exits the cafe and begins looking around frantically. Spotting her he rushes over to the woman.

"Hakai!"

"Yes Bepo?" she asks curious to why he is in a panic.

"Can we borrow money off of you? Shachi and Penguin ran up a bill at the cafe and the owner won't let them leave without paying it."

Smirking she shakes her head, "I'll have to pass. They got themselves into this mess, they can get themselves out." 

Another cloud of gloom hovers above Bepo. He rushes back into the cafe and she heads back to the ship.

"Bepo did you get the money?!" two exasperated trouble makers harshly whisper.

"Hakai said no."

"Did you ask anyone else?"

"I'm sorry," he bows his head down.

Penguin slaps himself in the face as Shachi shoves Bepo back inside before the owner returns to the back of the kitchen, "go find Amina. If the Cap finds out we'll both be in major trouble."

In a flash the bear was off again searching.

Amina happily sits inside a butler cafe while eating her extravagant piece of chocolate cake. She giggles at the attention the cute butlers give her, they constantly want to touch her ears.

"Amina!" a familiar voice shouts from outside the restaurant. "Aminaaaaaaaa! Where are you?" 

Slightly disappointed she gets a box for her chocolate cake and pays her bill. 

"I'm right here Bepo," the cat  waves him over.

"Amina! There you are! I need you to come with me quick! Shachi and Penguin are in big trouble."

With haste the two made their way to the maid's cafe. She busts in the back door, ready to fight and nearly dropping her chocolate cake. Much to her dismay there didn't even appear to be any confrontation in front of her. Just two shaky guys staring at a fragile woman that is glaring daggers at them with so much fear. 

Her loud entrance puts her in the spotlight. "Mii-mii!" 

"Is this your friend that is bailing you out?" the high pitched woman snaps. 

What did they do to her? "Bail them out. What did they do?"

"You mean- what did they didn't do. They don't appear to have a form of payment."

"Oh... well I just thought they were in trouble. I don't have anything to pay with either, I'll have to ask Law."

"No! Don't!" the two got on their knees in front of her and plead, "Please don't tell the Captain! He'd kill us for causing trouble again! It was his one and only order, stay out of trouble, and he looked directly at us. He'll cut us up into a million pieces and rearrange us! Please Mii-mii! Pleaase!"

"How can I bail you out if I have no way to do so?"

The tiny blonde stomps up to her. The click of her heals pierce Amina's ears and she cringes. "You'll be my replacement waitress for the weekend. One of my girls is ill and I'm understaffed."

Groaning she kicks the two guys in front of her in the gut and they keel over. "Fine. But," she grabs ahold of their hair and lifts up their faces, "you two owe me big. And I mean big."

"Anything you wish Mii-mii! Anything at all!"

Most of the crew had returned to the ship hours ago, even Hakai returned to the ship. Law took a role call to see who had made it back. He ended up missing his first mate, the two troublemakers of the group, and his kitten. Those two must have gotten into trouble again and Bepo went to find Amina to help them because they knew I'd punish them. 

"If you're looking for Amina Bepo might have found her. He asked me to give Shachi and Penguin money for a bill but I told him no. Knowing Amina though she rushed to their aid."

"Why did you help them?" he frowns. "I would have paid you back.

"They got themselves into that mess, they can get themselves out. I'm just a passenger on this ship, not a crew mate. I'm pleased that you allowed me to tag along but my payment is to train Amina and that is all." 

Without a second glance he briskly walks past her. That woman isn't to be trusted and I was right about them getting into trouble.

"Hey," Hiroko shouts from behind him. "They're at the maid's cafe down the main drag."

He gives her a wave to signify that he heard her and promises the crew that they will drink tomorrow and to stay on the ship.

"Kitten!" shouts the shrill voice for the hundredth time this hour.

I am going to kill them. I will. you can bet on it. "What did I do wrong this time?"

"There is a customer that requests for you to serve him. He paid to have you all to himself for the whole evening."

"Just great. I bet it's some ugly perverted old fart," she mutters under her breath and the owner shows her the private booth upstairs. 

"If he tries to touch you then you have permission to use self defense. We have a strict no touching rule here."

Amina nods and pulls down her short skirt and her knee highs up.

"What can I do for you today Master?" she perkily asks as she opens the door. 

I knew it would be a pervert.

-Authors Note-

Not much happened this chapter but I can't wait to write the next! Thank you for those who are reading! I officially hit 215 votes today! :D that's so exciting! I'm going to try harder to get more chapters out there! A special thanks to Kukishikito (I hope I spelt that right...) anyway! Thank you for cheering me on the most! And onepiecelawfangirl as well! :3 and to those of you who keep reading! Stay awesome everyone!