A Single Orchid

The duo glance over at their female shipmate, her knuckles white from gripping the outside railing so hard. Her jaw locks as she scowls over the deep blue abyss beneath them. 

"What in the world is her problem?" they whisper to each other debating on if they should ask her.

"Maybe it's you know... that time of the month?" Shachi nudges Penguin. "What do girls need? Chocolate?..."

Trafalgar Law parks the submarine near one of the roots of the "island" and clears his throat.  As he gains the attention of the men on deck he starts his orders, "this is the last stop before the New World so listen carefully. There are a few things that we have to do to prepare. The first being that we need to get a coating on our ship, although it is crafted to delve deep under the ocean surface it is not intended to reach depths as far down as Fishman Island. The next thing that you need to remember is to not draw attention to yourselves. We are near Mariejois and do not want to attract the attention of The World Government at this time. Not with an Admiral so close. Though unless some even occurs it shouldn't be a huge threat because they are preparing for Whitebeard's Pirate's Second in Command Portgas D. Ace's execution is taking place so soon. The one thing I will speak to is the Celestial Dragons. Do not anger them. Just bow your head in their presence and leave. With that being said let's enjoy ourselves and try not to spend your money all in one place. We'll leave here in a week."

Hakai joins the neko at the railing. The insomniac watches as she whispers something into the ear his newest subordinate and said subordinate nods and follows her off of the ship.

Curiously he casually follows from a distance. He notices that she no longer sports his Jolly Roger or any of his uniform for her for that matter. With a twinge of annoyance he swaps her with a stranger behind him and turns to face her.

"That ability is super annoying, you know that right?" she hisses, her golden irises burning into his grey ones.

Ignoring her he asks, "where, pray tell, are you going?"

"What does it matter? You gave us permission to disperse."

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Why am I getting so angry?  His body tempting to shake away the thoughts. I'm allowed to be angry. I am the Captain and she's dancing around my answers.

"Because that uniform isn't something that I like to wear," she snaps.

"It bears the mark of my crew, is that a problem My Kitten?" he grasps her wrist and squeezes.

"The fact that I'm a girl so I have to wear a mini skirt is! I am NOT YOUR KITTEN. Get that through your stupid head Law! My patience is thin!" she attempts to wiggle out of his grip but it only tightens. I don't have time for this impudent behavior.

Exasperated he digs his nails into her and pulls her close. "If you don't like the way you are being treated then you may leave the crew Miss Amina."

"Good! That makes things a hell of a lot easier!" she roughly pulls her arm loose, his nails scraping her skin and leaving a gash. 

Hakai forcibly hides a smirk. Check and mate. Now just to get the cat to take down the dog and all will be set. She confirmed the rumors of Law's abilities and as soon as the dog is taken care of she can return to her master.

"She's said to reside in the navy base quite often. She was last spotted this morning in a cafe, if you can lure her to the lawless zone," the woman whisks a map open and points to the different groves. "and you can bring her there without drawing attention then you can fight her without reinforcements."

The Bombay nods. "Just lead the way. I have an idea."

Swiftly the two weave their way through the sea of people until they reach a more quite section of Sabaody. Inhaling deeply and releasing her breath through her nose the Zahara snags an orchid from a vendor whilst passing by. Purple hair. I haven't met anyone else with purple hair in my life. She tosses the pale flower on the table and glances back at it's occupant allowing the person to catch a glimpse of her face before she scurries forward.

She hears the clattering of a chair behind her and picks up her pace to an almost running walk, following her teacher through the crowds. She doesn't even know if the purple haired marine is following her any more. Maybe this wasn't the best plan. Tossing the thoughts from her head she presses forward.

Steadily the crowd thins out and the scenery becomes more rugged. The civilians and shops turn into a more rugged sort of people and as she drove deeper into the grove even those became scarce. 

The teenager lost sight of the silver haired woman for what felt like ages ago. She skids to a halt. This should be far enough.

"Who are you?" the woman barks from behind her.

Amina turns to face the woman and her mouth falls agape. It's like looking in a mirror. Her hair, her eyes, facial structure. The two could have been mistaken for twins if one hadn't appeared to be at least a decade older.

The marine stiffens as she watches the cat ears disappear, hair turn from ebony to byzantine, and her eyes. They looked just like her mother's. How she hated those eyes. "I'm surprised you've made it this far Amina. I give you props, I figured you would have died when I left you at the orphanage. How is dear little Tevy?"