Undress Me

"Put me down!" Amina hisses and swats at the messy haired pirate's hat, successfully knocking it off of his head.

"Feisty are we?" he snickers with a mischievous grin.

"Stupid Law! Now everyone thinks you like me!" the Bombay spits at the humored man. Her ears go back and her tails poofs out.

"And?" he quirks an eyebrow.

"Don't let them think such things!"

Tattooed fingers reach down to touch her but she bites him instead. With constricted eyes she watches him recoil back, shaking his hand back and forth as if she hurt him bad.

"I believe you lost a bet didn't you My Kitten?" he purrs.

She shrinks back some.

"I think I'll have you wear this," the lanky insomniac tosses a box at her. "And meet me in my room." With that he exits the room not through the door they entered from but one that connects to another room.

"That better be to a bathroom and not your room!" In a huff the teenager rips open the box and tosses the contents on the floor. "Where in the hell did you get this?!" Snarling she furiously puts on the outfit. I'm going to burn this when this is over. Nearly ripping the door off of it's hinges the feline makes her way over to the entertained captain.

"From your room," he nonchalantly replies with a smirk. Before she could even react to the answer the alluring young man skips to the command. "Now, I want you to undress me."

"U-und-dress y-you?" she sputters. Flushing her ears make an appearance and she pushes her fingers together looking everywhere but him. "S-stupid! You can't m-make me d-do that!"

Captivated by her now skittish demeanor he presses on, "but I believe it was your idea to have the bet in the first place if I remember correctly." He brushes a finger under her chin gently forcing her to look up. His lips brush up against her ear, "unless you'd rather undress for me."

Ears burning she shoves him away from her. "S-stupid. I'll u-undress you." Her face gets redder with every word.

Content with his win he watches her as she clamps her eyes shut. Her hands flail about in the air as she tries to find him without actually seeing him. Peering out with one eye she finally makes contact and squeezes her eyes shut tighter. With a firm grasp on his hoodie she sloppily tosses her hands up smacking his nose in the process. This is even better than I thought. After the shirt was on the ground he gently rubs his now stinging nostrils. "Now for the pants."

"D-do I h-have to?" she mumbles. Already knowing the answer she begins to pat down his chest and abs finding her way to his belt. Why is he built just so right? Shaking away the thoughts she desperately fumbles with his belt.

"It might help if you open your eyes," he comments almost unable to believe how nervous she is about this.

Sighing she squints at his belt. I hate when he has a point. As soon as it comes undone and she unbuttons them she slams her eyes back closed. Hesitantly she pushes his pants downwards.

"I like where this is going."

"Shut up!" she growls.

"Now now My Kitten," he jeers. "I want you to tuck me into bed."

Stumbling towards his bed, with her eyes still closed, she trips over the pair of pants that were recently discarded. Without missing a beat the surgeon grasps her around the waist. "I didn't know you were falling for me," he jokes as he pulls her against him.

"Let me go stupid!"

"Why would I do that? I have a kinky little kitty maid pressed up against me and all I have on is a pair of boxers. What man in his right mind would let that go?" He smirks as she wiggles in his grip. "Is that supposed to make me let you go or hold you tighter?"

"Stupid Fuzzy Hat!" she hisses at him again.

He loosens the grip just enough to spin her around, pressing his hips against her and pushing her up against the bed. "Now Miss Kitten," he huskily says, "I think I'll take a kiss goodnight instead. I deserve it for all the times you called me stupid just now don't you think?"

"No-no!" she tosses and turns her head but he's faster. Swiftly he catches her lips and holds her until she gives in and he deepens the kiss.

For a moment she loses herself. It wasn't until calloused hands start pushing her back more that she snaps out of her trance and she shoves him back, successfully breaking the kiss.

Shrinking down into her kitten form she scurries back into her room where she slams the door behind her when she safely makes it. "Pervert!" she screeches through the walls.

He lies back on his bed. Not what I planned but this one time I won't complain.

"Hey guys... maybe we should figure out who has the bottoms to our bodies and then we can make it up the stairs?"

Another chapter done! Don't worry this story won't be all smut. xD I feel like I'm adding a bit of filler. Hopefully next chapter will be a nice segway back into the main story. Anyway! Current mood right now: Kpop. I'm addicted now. Not quite good at band names yet but still jammin' Where has this been on my life?!

Until next time!

-Sugar