Murderous Intent

Fidgeting on her bed Tevy sighs. How long have I been in here?

For what seems like eternity she tosses back and forth in her bed. She only ever sees the same maid day in and day out and only during meal breaks. The servant refuses to talk to her. It's like she does not even exist. The young teenager closes her eyes and sighs again. I can't even tell day from night any more. No windows and no way to circulate the air made the room hard to breathe in.

The door slams open and her body lunges itself off of the bed.

"Fufufufu it seems that you are needed elsewhere at the moment."

I thought the captain was an up and coming rookie? Why are they so nonchalant? Where is all the terror? They don't get that label for being a bunch of goof offs. Hakai wracks her brain for answers. Not understanding why Law was such a threat. Amina is supposed to be in training to take down that wretched woman but what was the significance of Law? All she has witnessed since her arrival is traveling underwater and a lot of consumption of alcohol. Why would he be so interested in this lackadaisical surgeon. Surgeon? She hadn't even seen him do as much as a check up. Was he even really a doctor?

"We're all in position ma'am. Ready on your command."

She gives a small nod and the soldier gives the signal to the ones below him. Hakai practically slaps her face when she sees how uncoordinated her lackey's formation is. Why are they so useless? Sighing she pays close attention as the group of men burst through the door. Shouting commences and the first ones that entered the hotel are blown backwards by some force. The grunts simply gawk at the residence, as if they weren't expecting the notorious pirate crew to be beaten by words.

After a few moments of silence the Surgeon of Death makes his appearance. Cool as a cucumber he shoots a small sadistic smile at his patients. That's a new face. The man usually kept a relaxed face and didn't even bother with small fry like this. Why is his face so murderous?

Every step he took towards them the marines shrank backwards. "Room."

With a swift movement with his right hand a blue dome captures the battlefield.

Confusion sweeps over the already baffled marines, and with some movements that Hakai could not even see, the battlefield turned into a pile of people bits. Limbs were scattered everywhere. With a twitch of his fingers he connected them to barrels and in weird ways.

One creation had two sets of legs and a head while another had to heads, two torsos and feet attached.

Taking out her mini snail Hakai reports to her boss, smiling as she hears his 'fufufufu.'

Screaming pierces her ears and the double agent makes her way down to the main drag. Acting as if she was just out for a morning walk she met up with group as they were leaving the hotel.

"Man I wonder why the captain is so upset," Penguin murmurs to Shachi.

"I think it has something to do with you-know-who, I heard her raise her voice last night."

The duo shut up as they felt their captain's shadow hover over them. Scared out of their minds they slowly turn to face him. Upon seeing his glare they quickly ran behind Bepo to hide.

"Why is he so scary right now?"

"Mii-mii!" Shachi calls as she passes by. "Mii-mii!"

The young woman ignores them and they decide to chase after her. After hearing her nickname for the hundredth time she acknowledges them with a deep glare. "What?" she snaps.

Too scared to even scream they hide behind Bepo again.

"Why is she even scarier than the cap?"

Sooooo! Not a long chapter but news! I have news! I've decided to go back to college! Yay! I want to major in English! I'm really nervous because I don't have a clue what I'm doing so any tips you have I'll be eternally at your service! The next chapter should be longer I promise >w<

-Sugar