The Two-Headed Dog

"I told you not to touch me," the woman snips as she kicks the sniveling man beneath her in the gut. Satisfied with her action she stomps on his ribs as she continues on the path before her. There is nothing to do in this dinky town. The woman is growing impatient with every passing day, she has been waiting on the tiny island for weeks. Surely they will arrive soon. After all it is the only island to stock up on supplies for a long while. 

Hakai stretches and stifles a yawn. She cracks her back and settles on a rooftop overlooking the harbor.

"Law! Do I really have to wear this humiliating uniform?" the black haired girl screeches after what appears to be her captain. The crew mates around her cover their ears at her high pitched squeals. 

"Would you stop complaining already. Don't you stuff to do?" the lanky captain retorts tugging his hair underneath his hat. Maybe I shouldn't have let Penguin pick out the outfit.

The neko puffs out her cheeks and grabs her younger sister's hand. "Let's go Tev."

The tiny girl tugs her hands out of her elder's. "Sorry sis! Bepo and I are going to look around the city!"

Amina's jaw drops, "what do you mean?! You're ditching me?!"

Hakai yawns and stretches, the sleeves of her trench coat falling towards her shoulders. She watches as the group below her splits up. The young purple haired child leaves with the bipedal bear, the lanky captain wanders towards the stores off of the main drag, and the rest of the crew split into their little cliques and explore the town. Her silver eyes focus on her target, the older teen who's jaw is dropped to the floor.

"Those jerks just left me!" she huffs and crosses her arms, glaring at the ground like her problems are it's fault.  "Tch," she mumbles and looks at her clipboard. How the hell am I supposed to find all this shit?

Hakai Hiroko slides off of the rooftop. "Hey kiddo. How did that bet go?"

"Hakai!" the Zahara exclaims and tackles the taller woman over. "It was terrible! Even after you helped me I still lost!"

"What did I tell you about touching me! Get! Off!" Hakai growls giving the girl a shove.

"Sorry," Amina apologizes with a huge grin and stands up.

The older woman responds by brushing herself off and sighing, "how about we go grab a drink?"

"I wish I could but I have a list of stuff to do since I lost that bet," she declines waving the clipboard back and forth. 

"That's too bad," the woman folds her arms. "Why not join me later. I'll be hanging out at the bar called 'The Two-Headed Dog.'" 

"Will do!" she salutes and walks off in higher spirits than before.

The toned woman smirks as the younger girl skips off. She slides into an alley and gets out her mini Den Den Mushi. 

"What's your status?"

"They have finally arrived. I'll be seeing the girl in a little while. Would you mind helping me out? Maybe send some troops to rough her up? Then she'll be in my debt when I save her."

"Fufufufu what a little vixen you are. I'll pull some strings for you." Cli-ick. The call ends and she gives a crimson smile. As if she did not miss a beat she stays in the shadows, following the girl.

"Let's see... we need the basics, food, ammunition. Ugh! Looks like I'll be making multiple trips," she sighs in frustration and begins with the easiest, food. She collects the basic dry staples such as flour and sugar and then fresh fruits and vegetables. She takes them back to the sub and then repeats for perishable products such as meat and dairy. "Let's see... now for ammo and new weapons."

She strolls through all the vendors and stalls. She purchases a few swords and glances behind her. It feels like someone is watching me. She takes a few steps and glances behind her. Nothing. "So weird."

"Amina Zahara!" 

She turns to her left at where the voice originated from.

"You're under arrest!" a young marine shouts and the crowd around her parts.

"Tch." Swiftly she turns and kicks him in the gut, sending him flying into the wall behind them. "If you know what is good for you, you'd leave me alone. I'm busy at the moment."

"Pirate scum just turn yourself in," another marine exclaims.

She rolls her eyes and glances around. I'm starting to get surrounded. Idiots. "I'm just simply purchasing goods. Is there something wrong with fair trade?"

One marine steps towards her. 

"Can't we just get along? I don't want to have to lose my temper."

The comment earns her a rifle to her face. 

"Tch. I gave you warning. Now you're just annoying me." Instantly there were tiny knives lunged into almost every marine soldiers' hand at  the scene causing them to drop their weapons.

"When did you-?!" she slams her fist into every marine in her path, grabbing her knives on the way. Damn it. Now I'm low on them. I wasn't counting on actually having to fight.

Well that plan blows. The hidden woman bites her lip in frustration. "Who knew she could actually defend herself. She came off as such a naive child."

"Sir, I'm about to close up shop. If you would like to purchase something please do so soon. This isn't a library. It is a book store," the teenage clerk snootily replies behind the counter breaking the young pirate captain from his concentration.

Frowning slightly the tattooed man purchases his books and briskly leaves the shop. Slouching over as he walks he follows the young cat as she purchases the last few things on her list. Interesting. She isn't as helpless as I thought. He follows her back to the ship and then to a bar.

"The Two-Headed Dog huh? Interesting," he says to himself and situates himself in the back. "What could possibly be here?"

His eyes never left her figure. She sits down at the counter and a woman approaches her. The two share a few words and the teenager bursts into laughter.

"I see you made it brat," Hiroko states and collapses onto the barstool next to her. I hope my intel is right.

"Sure did!" 

"So. I have information that may or may not interest you."

"Go on," Amina says lightly while shoving another bite of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

"I hear you're looking for a Valene Zahara."

-Authors note-

I hope you all enjoyed! Input is always appreciated! ^^ I love hearing what people like and dislike. Not much Law in this one I know. Thank you for reading!