Uniform

“How did I end up here?” Amina blurts out and jumps out of her bed. I KNOW I fell asleep in silk sheets. “Those sheets couldn’t have been a dream could it?”

Slowly she opens her door and quietly strolls through the hallways. She strains her ears for any source of sound, her concentration was disrupted by the rumbling in her stomach. She pauses and looks down. She rubs her belly, “I’ll get you something soon” she tells it as if it’ll calm it’s anger.

“You know it isn’t a healthy habit to talk to your organs.”

The unexpected voice startles her and she whips around. The swift movement successfully smashes her forehead into the owner’s jaw.

“OUCH!” she screeches slightly and slaps her hands over her head and yelps from the contact from her palm. “What did you do that for?!” she harshly whispers.

The tall man simply massages his jaw, his unamused look not fading. “I was simply telling you that it isn’t normal for one to do that.”

She stares directly at his face and then looks down slightly ashamed of her outburst. On their way down she glances at his goatee, his bare chest, his slightly sculpted abs (her eyes slightly linger here), and his leopard printed pajama pants. She immediately turns around and holds her nose. Don’t fail me now. Don’t spill. Don’t spill. Why isn’t he wearing a shirt? It should be a law! Law... haha! That’s a funny thought.

“Something wrong Miss Kitten?”

“N-nothing,” she stammers and stomps passed him.

Smirking he follows her. “The kitchen is to the right.”

“I know that!” she quietly hisses and takes the right instead of the left she intended to take.

She glares at the wall in front of her, feeling his smug look boring into her.

He sits down on the counter and watches her rummage through the cabinets.

“Law I just thought we stocked up on stuff but all that’s in here is fresh fruit.”

“I am Captain Law to you Miss Kitten and we have enough to get us to the next island.”

“My name is Amina not Miss Kitten.”

The young captain’s mouth forms a firm line and he slides off of the counter.

Instantly the young woman recoils against the cabinet door.

He looms over her putting his elbows on either side of her head. His face leans in and she feels his breath on her cheeks.

She squeezes her eyes shut. Her body doesn’t respond as he gently brings one finger down the side of her jaw bone and then with slight force, makes her look up.

“It’s best to remember that I am your captain and I am in charge.”

She attempts to wiggle out of his grip but he holds her firmly.

“You are mine Miss Kitten and only mine.” He bites down on her neck drawing some blood. “Remember that.”

Her face heats up and he releases her.

“Idiot Captain!” she hisses and claws him on his chest.

He smirks again, “report to me in the morning.”

She watches him stroll out of the room and rubs her throbbing neck.

What the hell is his problem?

She rushes to the nearest bathroom and takes a look at her neck. She traces the outline of the teeth mark and glares at it. I’m his huh?! “Who the hell said that I was his!”

Quickly she returns to her bed and glowers at the ceiling until she falls asleep.

Yawning Amina stretches and makes her way over to her mirror and brushes her hair.

“Tch!” she pokes her mark. “Perverted Captain! It’s all swollen now!”

Briskly she dresses and makes her way over to the captain’s quarters.

She slams the door open. “What did you want with me this morning?!”

“I was going to go over our little bet.”

“Tch, fine!”

“PENGUIN! SHACHI!”

“Yes Captain!” the duo slams open the doors behind her and hands a package to Law.

“You two are dismissed.” The give him a quizzical look and do as they are told.

“What’s in the package Law?”

“I told you that’s Captain to you. To answer your question what’s inside here is your uniform.”

“My what?”

“As you can see all of the other crew members have a uniform. This one is yours,” he adamantly replies and hands her the package.

“Tch. Fine Captain.” She turns to take her leave.

“Miss Kitten. I didn’t dismiss you yet. There is the matter of our bet.”

“And what is it you request of me your highness?”

“I have a list of things for you to do right here.”

She hastily takes the clipboard from him and storms out of the room.

Slamming open the closest bathroom door she enters the compact space and flips on the light, slamming the door behind her. She discards her clothes onto the floor and puts on her new uniform.

“TRAFALGAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!”

She slams open the door to his office. “What is with this outfit?!”

“Is it not to your taste?”

“No!”

“I think it looks good on you.”

“I want a new one!”

“Why should I give you preferential treatment because you are a woman? I picked out an outfit that was made for a woman.”

“This is sexest!”

“You are going to wear that outfit and deal with it.”

“Tch!” she rushes back into her room and hides under her covers. “This is humiliating!”

She jumps out of her bed and looks at herself in the mirror. She stares at her new attire. A form fitting yellow spaghetti strapped top with a black Heart Pirate’s jolly roger printed on it. Short jean skirt with spotted markings and white fur around the edges. Black knee high stockings and leather boots. “Maybe it isn’t as bad as I make it out to be BUT why does it look like Captain Ugly’s?”

That mark is still showing. She grabs a black scarf from her closet and wraps it around her neck. “There. That should do it.”

-Authors note-

I AM SO SORRY! I didn't mean for it to take this long to update! TT-TT I just lost my spark for a while! Been going through a rough patch and all. But it makes me want to work on this more now. I restarted the One Piece anime (I usually only read manga) so it's helping me spawn some new ideas. This is one of my favorites I have written so far. I hope someone still reads this because I am happy to be back in the game. :3