Chapter 26 Tired of this Sh^t

Chapter 26

-At home-

We were watching TV together and Victor was beside me trying to get closer to me but I wasn’t feeling good, I mean who the fuck tries to annoy a pregnant women?

My parents came to the living room and put the news we watch every single section, weather, sport and bla bla more crap.

“Breaking news, this afternoon  we found the One Direction member Niall Horan eating with his girlfriend at a small café; here are some images…” the reporter said.

When I heard the words here are the images my heart start beating fast and I start to look desesperately for the TV remote but it was too late.

“Glorianne can you explain us who is this guy?” a paparazzi asked pointing at a picture of a magazine that I was walking beside Victor.

“Um… he is ….” I try to respond really nervous.

“So that mean the baby that you are waiting is not from Niall?” a paparazzi asked.

“That baby that she has in her tummy is mine and I can’t wait to have her in my arms” Niall said walking away from them.

Then they show me and Niall kissing and hugging.

When the reporter stop talking about me and Niall, Victor looks at me.

“What the hell I’m doing there?” I said with a confuse look.

“I’m going to kill you bitch!” Victor said grabbing me by my arm.

My father grabs him by his shirt and pulls him away. I don’t know how but I start running for my life and of course my daughter life I start to throw everything in the floor. I grab my keys and went outside running I turn on the engine and accelerate really fast I was driving to Niall house, when I see Victor following me with a bicycle. I accelerate faster when I got to Niall house I started honking.

“NIALL!” I start yelling.

I saw the door open and he was walking really slow.

“SHIT NIALL WALK FASTER VICTOR IS GOING TO KILL YOU!” I yell to him.

He hears that and run to my car when I suddenly I hear a gun shot.

“FUCK, FUCK! GLORIANNE JUST ACCELERATE!” Niall yell to me.

“NIALL YOU’RE MAKING ME NERVOUS!” I yell back.

When I see Victor in my mirror I change it to reverse and accelerate.

“Glorianne what are you doing? Niall asked freaking out.

“I’m tired of this shit!” I said when I hear more gun shots and one of it hurt Niall in the arm. “Oh shit!” I said mad; I accelerate more and suddenly I hit Victor with my car. I stayed inside my car shocked, but then I remember Niall was beside me. I look at him and he just kept looking forward grabbing his arm with wide eyes.

“Is he dead?” he asked dryly and I shook my head. “Glorianne, you killed him,” he looked at me.

I shook my head fiercely. “Don’t say that, Niall!” I screamed. All of sudden, I looked through my rearview mirror and don’t see any movement. “Go check,” I said.

He got out of the car; he came back and starts to panic. Far away I could hear sirens approaching which made me freak out.

I went out of the car to check his pulse when I touch him with two fingers on his neck and suddenly he grab my arm and put the gun in my head.