Chapter 20 I think the driver is lost

Chapter 20

“The only one who is lost is you princess” the driver said turning around.

“What are you talking about?” Niall asked mad, as his jaw clenched.

“V-victor!” I said surprised.

“I told you babe I was going to get you back!” Victor said.

We stop at a weird place that when I try to attack Victor he took out a gun.

“STOP!” Niall said running to where I was.

“HORAN stays away from her!” Victor said pointing to Niall.

“Victor don’t touch Niall please I’m going to do whatever you want to but don’t touch Niall!” I said walking to where Victor was.

“Babe don’t do it!” Niall said.

“Don’t worry baby!” I said looking at Niall.

“Bla- Bla lovely moment come here bitch!” Victor said.

I walk to be Victor was and suddenly I hear someone walking behind me and I see Aileen walking behind me.

“Hi bitch remembers that Niall was going to be mine even if I have to kill you? Well I change my mind I’m going to stay with Niall and Victor with you!” she said with a psycho look in her face.

Aileen walks closer to Niall and kiss him. I feel my blood boiling. I hit Victor and when running to were Aileen was and hit her.

“Don’t dare to touch him bitch!” I said hitting her on the face.

“Oh no she didn’t!” she said grabbing my hair.

“STOP! I don’t have time for girl problems!” Victor said. “Well Horan here is the deal you cant text, talk o see Glorianne or I will hurt her!” Victor said playing with the gun.

“Don’t touch her I will do whatever you want but please don’t touch her!” Niall said.

“Okay well you have five minutes to tell her something!” Victor said.

I run to were Niall was and gave him a long kiss.  “Babe I love you more than everything and you are the best thing that ever happens to me!” I said crying and kissing him.

“Glorianne I have to give you something fast!” he said taking out a box of his pants, he open the box and inside the box were some charms with the words “Love you” he put it on my bracelet and I read the bracelet “ I will always love you” I look at him and kiss him again.

“Okay babe say bye to Horan!” Victor said grabbing me by my waist.

“NIALL!” I yelled when Victor push me back to the cab.

Victor sits me in the front seat of the car and I start crying like a little baby.

“Aw don’t worry babe you are better with me!” he said touching my hair.

I move away from him and he grabs me by my hair.

“DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN BITCH!” he yelled to me.

He was driving to my house I knew that because of the places he was driving around. He stops at my house and took out the luggage of the cab.

“Listen me you are going to tell everyone that you broke up with Horan to be with me!” he said touching my hair and getting closer to me.

He grabs my hand really tight and we walk to my house.

“SUR-PR-ISE!” everybody shout getting really surprised of who they are seen beside me.

“Hi family” Victor said with a voice that make me want to jump from the roof of my house.

“Hi… um… what happen with Niall? Alondra said in an annoyed voice.

‘He isn’t the best guy for this princess!” Victor said.

“Well he’s better than you!” Joshua said.

“It’s that what you think that’s your problem!” Victor said angry.

“Hi Glorianne and Nia…” my mother said getting downstairs. “What the hell he’s doing on my house?” my mother asked.

“Mother Niall and I broke up because Niall deserve something better than me!” I said looking down.

We went to the table to eat together I was feeling really sick, I was feeling like dizzy and I really want to puke right now. I was eating when suddenly I feel the urgency to puke I went running to the bathroom and Alondra went to check if I was okay. I was feeling like a shit and Niall wasn’t here to hug me or make me laugh all that I have was Victor that was practically nothing, I read my bracelet and kiss my engagement ring I start to cry when suddenly I feel someone sit beside me.

“Meatball are you okay?” Alondra said.

“No!” I said crying. “I miss Niall!” I said.

“Well get back with him!” Alondra said.

“Victor said if he tries to get back with me he was going to hurt me!” I said crying.

“Son of a bitch!” Alondra said.

I got up from the floor and when I got up I felt dizzy and then I faint and Alondra grab me.

“HELP!!!!” she yelled from the bathroom.

-          Hours later-

“She’s waking up! “ I heard my father said.

“Meatball!” Alondra said.

“Look James your aunt is waking up!” Stephanie said.

I look around the room and I saw I was in a hospital,

“What happen?” I asked.

“You faint” Alondra said.

The doctor walks in and smiles at me. I look around and Victor wasn’t here.

“Well Ms. Fernandez I have to tell you something that it might be good or bad for you!” the doctor said. “Well do you want everyone here to hear it or do you want to talk in private?” the doctor asked me. Once again I look around to see if Victor was here but he wasn’t.

“Okay you can tell it in front of everyone!” I said.

-Hey beautiful readers I just want to say  massive thank you to you all, thanks for reading my story, thanks for voting, thanks for the 700 reads! but I haven't did this without my bestfriend Alondra Janice help  http://www.wattpad.com/user/alojanice  she is the one that help me write this story, she give me ideas and she write some chapters or part of it !.She's an amazing writer go read and votes her stories pleaseee thank you all <3 bye bye love you all btw NIALLER IS 19 <3 :D