Chapter 31 Beautiful Moments

Chapter 31

Hi beautiful readers well tomorrow is New Years Eve and well I have a surprise for you tomorrow and well um.... I just hope you really enjoy this chapter and please talk to me I like to talk to people leave a comment for some suggestion for the last chapter or just to say hi or a suggestion for the sequel I just love to read your comments and I reply to it to! or message me I love talking to new people you know dont be shy I love you all thanks for the 5,000 I didnt know my story was good haha! Well enjoy Chapter 31 I think its one of the most beautiful and funny chapter I've write that have Sophia on it.

Tell me if you like her name: Sophia Heather Horan

Well byee see you at the end!

-30 min later-

-At Nina Boutique-

My friends, mom and Maura were picking dress like Maniacs as I take care of Sophia; This lady, maybe in her 50s, approaches us with a welcoming smile. “Hi,” she chirped. “I can help you find the dress you’ll look for.”

“You work here?” mom asked.

“Yes,” she said softly. “I’m the owner,”

“You’re Nina?” Maura asked.

“No, Nina was my grandmother, I’m Sandra. I couldn’t help to notice that you’re Glorianne, Niall’s fiancé and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She smiles at us and takes a catalogue.

“Same here,” I said and she shows me some dresses. ‘Those are beautiful,”

“I wanna see!” Alondra said, trying to look. “Those are really beautiful.”

*

*

*

*

By the time we picked everything, we decided to go out to eat, us girls only. We sit down and the cute waiter takes our orders.

I look at Alondra who is texting someone nonstop. “Who are you texting girl?” I asked with an evil smirk.

“Nobody,” she smiles down to her phone and starts typing.

“Doesn’t look like nobody,” Stephanie said.

“Is that FBI agent, isn’t it? Sean was it?” I said.

“Shut up,” she said and continues typing.

“How are things with you and Harry, Nilka?” I asked.

“Good, we don’t fight that much now.” Nilka said and smiles. “But things are going good.”

“And you and Zayn?” Alondra asked Stephanie.

“Wonderful! Little James and Zayn are partners in crime,” Stephanie said. “And you and Niall?” Stephanie asked me.

“Well it’s perfect this little cutie pie right here said her first word yesterday and it was daddy.” I said, kissing Sophia cheek. “Niall is perfect, I can’t ask for a better fiancé”

“Oh my gosh! My beautiful granddaughter said her first word” Maura said pinching Sophia cheeks.

“Sophia who is him?” I said showing her a picture of Niall in my phone.