Chapter 14 Our first month together

Chapter 14

“Niall I have to tell you something” I said.

“What happen babe? He said sitting on my bed.

“Um my father said that we have to go to London with him because isn’t safe for us!” I said looking my feet. “But I don’t want to I want to be with you!” I said hugging him.

“Well I can go with you and have a little vacation with my beautiful girlfriend!” he said kissing my forehead.

“Oh my gosh! Really?” I said.

“Yeah! Lets tell everyone we have to pack!” he said grabbing my hand.

“People we are going to London tomorrow because we aren’t safe here so let’s start packing!” I said.

We all run upstairs and starts packing for tomorrow Niall help me pack my clothes and my mother clothes, I took my camera and put it in my book bag we finished and we order a pizza and we went to Niall, Harry and Zayn house so they could pack too and we all going to sleep at my house. We watch a movie and went to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up in Niall arms, I kiss his nose and he smile and kiss my forehead.

“Good Morning princess! How are you today?” he said smiling.

“Good Morning to you too! And great want to know why?” I said smiling.

“Why?” he said.

“Because I woke up in my prince arms!” I said.

“You’re so perfect” he said leaning for a kiss.

We were kissing and suddenly someone knock the door, I peck Niall on the lips quickly and get up.

“Hey!” Angelica said.

“Hey Ange!” I said.

“They are looking for you downstairs” she said.

I run downstairs and when I got downstairs there was a guy with a blue uniform and a package.

“Hey are you Glorianne Fernandez?” he said.

“Yes!” I said.

“This package is for you, your dad told me to give it personally to you!” he said.

“Oh okay thank you” I said grabbing the package and closing the door.

I run upstairs were Niall is and open the package there was our ticket for the airplane, I read the ticket and it said we are going to be 2 weeks in London, I smile and call my dad.

“Hey what happen daddy girl?” he said.

“Thank you!” I said. “How did you know it was next week?”

“Well that was your happiest day how can I forget that?” he said laughing.

“Well thanks again and I’m going to tell Niall right now!” I said laughing.

“Okay bye see you later” he said.

“Okay bye daddy and thank you again” I said.

I walk to my bed were Niall was laying down, I sit on the bed and he lay down his head on my lap.

“Niall guess what” I said playing with his beautiful blonde hair.

“What?” he said smiling.

“You know that our first month is next week right? Well look the ticket” I said giving him the ticket.

He smile and look at me.