Chapter 7 My nightmare is coming in two days!

Chapter 7

“Niall I have to tell you something” I said looking to my feet.”Well, my abusing ex boyfriend is moving to Mullingar in 2 day,” I could feel the tears streaming down my face again; I can’t help it.

Victor is the worst person you could imagine. He hit me if I wouldn’t please him; I was his slave instead of his girlfriend. We broke up, he stalked me and followed me wherever, I was. That was 3 years ago. I don’t want to imagine what crazy thing he could do if he found out I have a boyfriend.

“Don’t cry baby,” Niall hold me, and rubbed my back. “No one can’t hurt you now, I’m going to be here to protect you and take care of you” he said softly in my ear, and kissed my forehead.

“But, what if he does something terrible to you just to get to me and hurt me again. I would die if he does something to you,” I said still, crying.

“He won’t baby, he won’t’ he said. “Come, lay here with me, please,” he lies back on his bed.

I nod and lay next him putting my head on chest listen carefully to mellow sound of heart. We both fell asleep; me with my head on his chest and him holding me really close.

I began to hear a manly giggle; I open my eyes and see Zayn and Harry about to spray whip cream on Niall’s face and mine. I did a ninja sort of jump, pushing Harry to fall on his butt. I couldn’t help but laugh really loud making Niall jump and scaring Zayn making him spray whip cream all over Niall.

“Dude,” Niall shouted.

Zayn laughed and sprayed some more. Harry stands up and looks at me.

“Harry don’t even think about it,” I start walking back very slowly. I start walking back very slowly.

“Oh yes little lady,” he puts a pedophile face and shakes the whip cream.

“Harry stop,” Niall said.

“Harry chuckles and spray some whip cream at me, out misses. I run to Niall’s bed and Zayn sprays me on my face.

“Victory!” Zayn shouts, putting his hands on the air.

Niall pushes him, and he falls. Niall grabs the whip cream bottle and sprays whip cream all over Zayn.

“Come here and give me a hug brother,” Zayn stands up and looks at Niall opening his arms.

Niall grab me by my hand and run downstairs to the kitchen and grab the ketchup and mayo. We hear both of them running down the stairs and get in the kitchen.

“Food fight!” Niall shouts.

We started throwing food to each other. We run all over the whole kitchen laughing, falling and throwing food.

“Stop!” Niall said laughing and looking around. “We have to clean up this mess before my mom comes and see it”

“Ugh! No I don’t want to clean now we clean it later” he said.

We clean up everything up and Zayn went upstairs to take a bath and change his clothes. Zayn got out of the bathroom and Harry run upstairs to take a bath and change his clothes too, leaving me and Niall alone.

“That was an awesome food fight, huh? I said, putting the ketchup and bottle on the fridge.

“Yeah, I haven’t done that in years.” Niall said approaching me.

“Sorry to interrupt your romantic moment, but Niall your mother is on the way.” Zayn said, leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.

“Damn it!” Niall said, and started cleaning the kitchen very quickly.

When we were done, Niall and I run upstairs I grabbed my shoes, give Niall a little kiss and run back to my house.

I walked in my house and, Alondra and Joshua saw me as they walked down the stairs.

“What the hell happen to you?” Alondra said, stopping.

“YOLO BITCH!” I shouted and run upstairs to the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom, ran to my room with a towel under my arms. I get dress and put my hair in a pony tail.

“I don’t really want to know where you” Nilka said.

“I only had.—“

“I don’t want to know!” Nilka shouted, cutting me off. She walked away.

I chuckled, and went downstairs. I sat down next to Stephanie on the table.

“Where were you women?” she asked.

“With Niall,” I answered.

“Is Zayn there?” she hesitated.

“Yes,” I raise my eyebrow, and stand up.

“Good,” she smirks, and, stands up and walks away.

I stood there with a confuse look, I stand up to the fridge grab the bottle of cranberry juice, grab a cup and served it. I drank it very slowly; I love cranberry juice. I run upstairs and grab my phone and run back downstairs, I walked to the living room and sits on the couch I grabbed the control remote ad turn on the TV, I start watching The Notebook I love that movie it’s really pretty. When the movie ends I walked to the kitchen and looked the clock it was 5:30pm it has been a really long day. When I was about to cook the door bell rings, I run to the door and open it and there was Niall, Zayn, Stephanie, Harry and Nilka. They all walk in and Niall gave me a little kiss.

“Glorianne we are going to the mall!” Nilka shouted.

“So baby are you ready to go to the mall?” he said hugging me from behind.

“Yes but let me ask my father if I could take his car so we can go together” I said.

I went upstairs and ask my father if I could have his car for today, he gave me the keys. I went to my room and ask Angelica if she wanted to go she said yes. I went to the guest room and ask Alondra and Joshua if they want to come and obviously they said yes. We went downstairs.

“Okay are you ready to go to the mall?” I said with the key in my hand.

Everybody run to the car except Niall, he smile and grab my hand we walk away and we saw our friends fighting for the seats we start laughing really hard.

“Alondra, Angelica, Nilka and Stephanie guess who is driving today?” I said with and evil look on my face

“Niall?” they said.

“No! this girl right here” I said pointing at me.

They look each other with a scared look.

“Are you a bad driver honey?” Niall said looking at them.

“No I just drive too fast” I said laughing

We all get to the car and Niall teach me the easy way to get to the mall. I parked the car , we got out from the car and walk to the mall. Niall walked us to a store were Liam and Louis were waiting for us. Then we walked to another store.

“Where are we going?” I asked Niall.

“Well remember when I told you that we have a concert this weekend?” He said.

“Yes!” I said smiling.

“Well we are shopping for tomorrow clothes and you girls are going to vote for the best outfits” Niall said smiling.

“Okay sounds fun” I said laughing. “But first I’m going to buy a hot chocolate” I said.

We were walking to Starbucks and suddenly I see someone familiar at the line and …