Chapter 33 Finally Mrs. Horan...

Chapter 33

Sorry for not updating for a month....... but here it is the last chapter....

Sophia look like the little girl in the photo ( I know Niall  is not blonde but I picture Sophia not to blonde and not too brunette :)

Enjoyyy.....

~Saturday~

~7 am~

~Mother House~

I wake up by the girls jumping in my bed “Wake up!” they scream as I try to open my eyes.

“Ugh…” I said rolling to the other side of the bed.

“Sophia! Go wake up your mother!” Alondra said as she put Sophia on my bed.

Sophia went to my face and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I open my eyes and I see my baby girl giggling.

Sophia is so cute she has Niall’s eyes, light brown hair and she eats like her parents, which is a lot. I grab her and give her a kiss on the cheek. “Good Morning, baby girl.” I whispered.

“And she lives!” Nilka shouted and I rolled my eyes smiling.

“You need to start getting ready, girl!” Alondra said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“9:15am.” Stephanie said.

“Your appointment at the Spa is at 9:30” Angelica said.

“By the way get a coat it’s snowing!” Alondra said.

“Oh my God, it’s snowing!” I said, running to the window to see the snow.

I grab Sophia so she could see the snow. The day just started perfect and I hope its stays that way. I got dressed in some jeans, long sleeved shirts, a big coat and some boots. I dressed Sophia in cozy jeans, long sleeved shirt, cozy coat and boots.

I took a photo of Sophia and tweet it ‘Ready to go get ready for mommy and daddy’s wedding @NiallOfficial’

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Hello girls.” Lou greeted us with a big smile.

“Hi, where is Lux?” Alondra asked happily.

“She’s with the boys,” Lou chuckled and Alondra pouted. “Let’s get started so you look like a princess for Nialler.”

~Niall POV~

“You’re getting married, mate! How does it feel?” Zayn asked as he holds a camera recorder.

“Wonderful,” I said as the guy who was trimming my hair chuckled.

“He’s whipped,” Harry chuckled and I gave him a dirty look. “Me too, don’t worry.” He smiled.

“I thought you were gonna propose, lad.” I said.

“You’re gonna propose?!” Louis said.

“Oh my gosh, man!” Zayn said surprised.

“I think I’m going to propose to her at your wedding reception.”

“That’s nice!” Louis said.

“That’s a big step for you congrats. Do you have the ring here with you now or you left it in your car?” Liam smirked and Harry looked at him.

Harry stands up and takes out a purple little box. He opens it and show us a princess cut, huge diamond ring.

“Wow, Hazza…” Liam said, staring in awe at the ring. “I’m so proud of you.”

“She’s a lovely girl, take care of her well.” I said and he nodded with a smile.