Chapter 16 Nandos

Chapter 16

-2 weeks later-

-Glorianne P.O.V-

Today is the day that my friends are going back to Puerto Rico.

I watch them from my window putting their luggage in my range rover as I hold back the tears. I’m not going to be alone because Niall is going to be with me but I’m scared.

“Honey don’t be sad they are going to be back on December” Niall said hugging me from behind.

“I know baby but I’m going to miss them ruining our lovely moments” I said giggling.

I hear someone clears their throat on the door. I turn our and there were them.

“Um… We are ready to go” Stephanie said in a sadly tone.

“Oh okay just let me look for my keys” I said. “Just wait for me in the car”

I grab Niall hand and went downstairs I look for my keys at the kitchen table and walk outside. We get inside the car and I start the engine.

-10 minutes later-

“Umm… well here we are!” I said parking in the airport.

They got their luggage out of my car and we walk to the airport doors.

“Well we will going to miss you Glorianne!” Alondra said.

“Me too” I said holding back my tears.

I start crying “Oh my gosh guys come her e” I said opening my arms for a hug.  “Oh my gosh don’t forget that I love you all you are like my sisters!” I said crying.

“Niall if you do something to Glorianne I’m going to fly here and cut your balls!” Nilka said.

“Ha! Don’t say that he is going to protect me!” I said kissing Niall on the cheek.

“Well Niall we leave you our sister so protect her, don’t break her heart she love you more than anything and it was nice to meet you!” Angelica said.

“Don’t worry I love her more than anything!” he said kissing my cheek.

I look to the left and there was Stephanie and Zayn hugging. I grab my phone and take a picture of them. And minutes later Harry come to the airport to say good bye to Nilka.

“Guys I want to take a picture of us together!” I said taking my phone out. “Sir can you please take us a photo?” I said to some random man that was there.

“Sure!” he said.

We all got together and took a picture we say good bye for the last time and they went inside the airplane. Niall grabs my hand and start walking to the parking I gave him my keys so he could drive.

“Niall you know this is going to be my first night alone at my house so you could stay at my home and sleep! So what do you think?” I said smiling at him.

“Yeah it’s a good idea princess but first I’m going to give you a surprise!” Niall said smiling.

“A surprise?” I said. “Niall I told you I didn’t want materials things I just want your love!” I said to him.

“I know babe!” he said.

We stop at like a little farm. He turns off the engine and get out of the car and open my door like always, he grab my hand and when we were about to enter Niall cover my eyes with his hands.

“This is a surprise that you are going to love it!” he said helping me walk.

When we get inside of the farm I start to hear a lot of animals sounds but suddenly I start to hearing puppies bark.