Chapter 4 A kiss can change everything

Chapter 4

“Okay, I know I’ve been here only four days but every time I looked Niall I feel butterflies in my stomach and sparkles” I said.

“You love him” She said casually.

“But isn’t to fast“Do you think I should tell him or wait?” I said.

“Do what your heart tells you meatball” she said.

“But what if he likes another girl? I asked her sad and worried.

“Glorianne please, I see the way he looks at you” she said and winked.

“Oh! Did I mention yesterday that we almost kiss but then my mom called an ruin the moment” I said laughing.

“What?” She said surprise.

“Yeah” I said.

“Oh my gosh!” you have to tell him” she said really excited.

“Okay, I’m going to try at the rehearsal” I said.

“Okay” she walked away.

I sighed and grab a bottle of water from the fridge, took the camera and went back to the living room. Then I took a picture of Alondra and Joshua.

“Ready to go baby?” Joshua said to Alondra.

She nods and they walked out and Niall drives them to the restaurant.

When Niall get back, he picks my friends and me and drive away to the rehearsal. We arrive to the rehearsal; it’s at this small café named Paolo’s. It belongs to Niall’s uncle. It’s really cute; it has four tables with two chairs each, two sofas, a little library and little stage. Today its close because Niall’s uncle leant him the café so he could rehearsal with his band.

“Okay, sit wherever you want” Niall said and went to the back.

We moved the chairs to the front of the stage and waited patiently. When they got out, they grab the mics and introduce themselves. They started to sing; their voices were so angelic. But to be honest the only voice I could hear was Niall, every time he sang he looked at me and his blue eyes sparkled.

I looked at Stephanie and she was completely lost looking at one of Niall’s friend; I don’t know his name, but he was really cute. When the rehearsal was over, they looked at us and we applaud. They got down from the stage; Niall gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

‘Well Glorianne, Stephanie, Nilka and Angelica I want you to meet Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry” Niall said.

“Hey” we said at the same time.

“So Niall that Glorianne the girl you never stop talking about it” Louis said.

“Yeah he never stops talking about you” Harry said laughing.

I looked at Niall and smile.

******

“I’m Zayn” he said to Stephanie.

“I’m Stephanie” she said, and looked down to her feet she like him.

“Let’s go over here so we can talk,” Zayn said to Stephanie, and they went to the little sofa on the corner.

“Want to go eat?” Niall said grabbing my hand playing with it.

“Um, sure,” I said smiling.

“I’m Harry, pretty lady.” he said to Nilka.

“Hi,” she giggles. “I’m Nilka”

“What a beautiful name for a pretty lady like you, “he said, flirting with her.