Chapter 13 Poor mommy!

Chapter 13

-Next Morning-

-Glorianne P.OV.-

I woke up with a big headache from yesterday hangover. I went to the bathroom and take a cold shower; I dress up and went down stairs to drink coffee and some pills. I was downstairs drinking coffee and Alondra woke up and went down stairs.

“Hey beer lover!” Alondra said putting coffee in a cup. “You should look your twitter, Niall call you yesterday and you were drunk and he calls me really worried and he was going to take a plane here but I calm him down!”

“What?” I said running upstairs to check my phone.

I went upstairs to check my phone and I saw my twitter.

 NiallOfficial thanks to my friend @AloJanice for sending me a photo of @GlorySmile sleeping with little Nialler! I miss you babe! Btw she look cute isn’t? xx

I smiled and throw myself in the bed I was look up and someone knock my door. I look at the door and it was Alondra.

“You know he love you, you should call him and talk because you know you get a little mean when you get drunk” Alondra said.

“Yeah I should do that but do you why did I get drunk, because I’m scared to lose Niall he made me believe in love again and he make me feel like a princess” I said looking my feet.

“I know meatball I’m going to leave you alone so you can call him” she said walking away.

I grab my phone and dial Niall number.

“Hey princess!” Niall said.

“Hey baby! I want to talk to you and I’m sorry about what I did yesterday, I’m really stupid sometimes I get scared of losing you, you are so amazing and perfect!”

“Babe it’s okay I know why did you get drunk and you aren’t going to lose me I love you with all my heart, you are my princess and I can’t wait to see you again” he said.

“Baby are you free right now?” I asked him.

“Yeah why?” he said.

“Skype me! I want to see your beautiful smile that I miss so much!” I said.

“Okay babe!” he said laughing.

We skyped for like 3 hours talking about everything, laughing and taking photos.

“Babe do you still have the bracelet I bought you as a welcome present?” Niall said.

“Yeah I always have it on my hand, I don’t take it off” I said.

“Well I’m going to buy you some charms so you can put them on your bracelet” he said smiling.

“Niall no you have bought too much stuff for me, don’t worry about that and the only thing that I need is your love!” I said.

“Glorianne I bought you that bracelet because I want to do something special with it!” he said smiling.

“Okay and what is that special thing you want to do with it?” I said smiling.

“It’s a really special surprise so I can’t tell you but trust me you are going to love it!” he said. “Well babe I have to go get ready for the concert I love you princess! Don’t ever forget that!” he said smiling.

“I love you too! Text me after the concert! Bye “I said throwing him a kiss.

-Three weeks later-

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my daily stuff I got out from the bathroom and made the table and made breakfast.

“Whoa good morning! Are you okay?” my father said.