Chapter 21 Breaking News

Chapter 21

“Congratulations Mrs. Fernandez you are pregnant!” the doctor said.

I open my eyes really big and a flashback from Paris went to my mind, I remember that me and Niall didn’t use protection. Right now I was feeling the luckiest woman on earth I’m having a baby of the most amazing man of the world the bad thing is that I didn’t know how to tell him and I couldn’t tell him for the good of the baby.

“Oh my gosh, I’m going to be a mom!” I said smiling.

“Congratulations new mommy” my friends said.

My mother and father looked at me angry, as I shift uncomfortable in the bed. I give them an apologetically look, and my father shakes his head.

“Um… guys give me a minute with my parents!” I said.

All my friends left the room leaving me with my parents, I look at them and my mother lets out a sigh full of disappointment.

“Before you punish me, I know I’ve made a mistake,” I said.

“But you don’t know what is to use protection?” my father asked.

“Yes, but I mean I love Niall and…” I said getting cut by Victor.

“You love Niall and what?” Victor said entering in the room.

I look at him and I change my view to the other side trying to let him now that he doesn’t care about what I’m talking about.

“I asked something!” he said with an angry tone.

“Don’t talk to my daughter like that!” my father said in an angry voice.

Victor was going to say something back to him but he hold it back as the door opened. The doctor released me, but told me if I want to keep that baby healthy I need to eat more proteins. My father said to Victor that I need some time for myself, he asked why but I looked at my father pleadingly not to tell him.

My father didn’t say anything, we went to the car and head back to my house.

“Where’s Niall honey?” my mother asked curiously.

“He’s…um… at his home,” I said, and looked down to my lap. “I think…” I whisper to myself.

“Well we have to talk to him and you have to tell him that!” my mother said.

“NO! PLEASE NO!” I said freaking out.

“Why not?” my mother asked.

“Because…um he must be busy and I don’t want to bother him and I’m tired!” I said looking down to my lap.

“OH MY GOSH! JUST TELL HER THAT VICTOR THREATED YOU AND NIALL!” Alondra said from the back of the car.

I open my eyes really big and look at her like what did you just do.

“Son of a bitch! I’m going to kill him!” my father said mad.

“No you can’t do anything because he’s going to hurt him,” I said begging my father.

“Glorianne can I ask you something?” my mother asked me looking at me.

“Yes mother?” I said.

“What’s on your left hand?” she asked.

I look at my left hand and see my beautiful engagement ring that Niall gave me. I smile and look at my mother.

“It’s an engagement ring that Niall gave me on Paris” I said smiling.

My father stops the car and looked back.

“WHAT?!?” he said with his eyes really open.

-Niall P.O.V-

I sit at the couch and turn on the TV.

“Breaking new, and accident has occur at Mead Avenue, where a father just found that his daughter is engaged and pregnant, the daughter name is Glorianne…” the news reporter continued talking, as my heart sank to my stomach.

“Oh my gosh,!” I thought and ran out to the kitchen where my mother was cooking. “Mom Glorianne just had an accident.”

She dropped the cooking spoon, and her jaw dropped.

“And that’s nothing… she’s pregnant!” I shouted.

“NIALL JAMES HORAN!” she cried, and pounded her fist on the counter. “Didn’t we have a damn talk about protection?!”

“I know mom but… Don’t change the subject! Glorianne is hurt and I’m going to the hospital!” I grabbed my keys and called Alondra.

She answered on the fourth ring. “Niall where are you?” she asked worried.

“I’m on my way; by the way you guys are on the news! What hospital are you going?”

“The same hospital when Aileen hurt her,” she said and I could hear voice asking if she was okay.

“Okay, meet you guys there.” I hang up and drove away to the hospital.

I put on a doctor robe and head to the room where my princess is. I have to be careful that Victor doesn’t sees me here, so I have to go undercover like a cop it’s kind of fun. I start walking trying to find Glorianne room but I couldn’t find it so I called Alondra, I called her and she told me she was on the 1011 room. I took the elevator and press floor 10. I got out of the elevator and walk to my princess room. I checked if someone was there but she was alone, I open the door and I see her looking her engagement ring I gave her. I smile and went inside the room.

“How’s my favorite patient?” I asked walking to where she is.

I saw she open her eyes and raised her face to look at me. I took the mask off and she smile, I walk more closely to her and kiss her.

“I miss you so much that I can’t even describe it in words” she said holding back her teas. “Who told you I was here?’ she asked me curiously.

“Well you aren’t going to believe me but I saw the accident on the news!” I said. “And I know you have something to tell me” I said putting my hand on her tummy.

She look at me like “Who told you I was pregnant?” and blushed. “Yeah,” she said softly.

“I suppose your father didn’t take the news very well, huh?” we both chuckled and the door opened.

I turned around and smile. “Hello there,” I said in a manly voice.

“Niall!” Alondra cried, and hugged me. “Man, I missed you! And congrats!”

“Thanks,” I looked at Glorianne and smiled. “Are you all feeling okay? Is my baby okay?” I asked.

‘Yes, we’re feeling okay” she said smiling.

The doors opened again, and Joshua came in. “Niall, dude, good to see you!” we do a bro-hug.

We chatted for awhile, laughing and goofing around, when the door burst open again and my blood starting boiling.

“What the hell?” Victor shouted and Glorianne start crying.

I quickly cover my mouth but it was too late Victor grab me by my shirt and punch me in the face and we start fighting.

-Glorianne P.O.V-

I got really nervous, I was afraid that Victor was going to hurt Niall so I grab the glass that was beside me and I hit Victor in the head with it making him fall in the floor. I start to panic when I saw he wasn’t moving, I mean he’s an idiot but I don’t wish him to die.

Joshua and Alondra stood still looking at me surprised. Niall arrange his shirt and hugged me tightly saying that everything was going to be as I sobbed on the crook of his neck.

“Call the nurse,” Niall said to Joshua.