1: Juvia Loxar

Hello you all! so yea I'm not feeling so Happy these days but....your support made me smile a whole lot. Since I've started this story a long time ago I'm publishing this story in wattpad for my readers who's reading 'Smile' and waiting for the next chapter. Also this story is for everyone but yea.

I want to dedicate this story to my readers who's reading Smile.

Love you all
-LNLV_LPop <3

Lucy Heartfilia. Shes like sleeping beauty Aroura. Blessed with beauty and perfection who is loved by all she meet. Like snow white who is the fairest of them all. Just like a princess she is.

-----------

Romeo and Juliet play sign up:

I stare at it. Staring at it so intensely.

"Just sign up for it" said Gajeel.

"Juvia can't" I said.

"Why can't you?"

"Because..." I whisper. "if Juvia is Juliet then there may be no Romeo."

"Whatever I'm going home" said Gajeel and left.

The Romeo and Juilet play is for all middle schools. The people who set this up said it may 'help bring the middle schools closer'

I sigh and took out my pen writing my name under the Juliet role.

Which is only me. Phantom is a school for boys so yea.

I sigh again. So far I've heard that all the middle schools have thought of this idea as idiotic.

I think it'll be fun. The next week I was call to the office.

"Sorry Juvia. But were going to have to have someone else do the role of Juliet"

I knew it.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Shes from Fairy Tail middle school . Lucy Heartfilia."

"Lucy Heartfilia?" I question. "Fairy Tail middle school huh? Okay its fine. Juvia gets it. No one will play in the part as Romeo right?"

"Uh Juvia I'm not sure how to explain it but...."

"Yea Juvia knows already." I said and left. Afterschool came.

"Good afternoon Juvia!" Said the guys walking pass me and bowing.

I'm call to the office and I walk in. Afraid."good afternoon Jose" I said.

"Juvia...why did you sign up for the play?" He asked.

"Juvia just wanted to try something new" I told him.

"Lies! You just want to let another guy touch you or even kiss you!" He shouted. " what place do you have to do that to let guys touch you! You are my Fiance!"

I flinch at that. "Juvia is sorry Jose. Forgive Juvia"

"You should know that no one will accept you for who you truly are but me!" He yell again.

I clench my fist. "I know"

He sigh. "Come here"

I walk closer to Jose and he grab me and kiss me on the lips. Its disgusting but...

Everyone knows I'm Jose's Fiance. It was on the news on everything.

As the day for the play came I left to go watch it. "O Romeo" said Lucy. I watch her every move. So perfect so beautiful. Her voice and her herself are just so perfect.