Code Blue

I have realized I been calling Code Blue wrong. I called it Blue Code.

So forgive me. I just got it switch. Just clearing any mistakes. Thanks and enjoy this chapter! :)

"L-Let me go!" I yell.

" Juvia listen to me I came back..a different person now" said Jose.

" You will never be different!"

"Is everything alright?" ask a man.

"N-No!" I shouted.

" Alright whats the matter?" he smile and I glare at Jose " This stranger is harassing me" I said.

" Well well well" said the man and two other guys appear behind Jose and grab him then drag him away.

" T-Thanks?" I said and the man laughed " I am Sliver Gray's father"

My eyes widen "Gray has been kidnapped! I'm trying to find him!"

" Actually...He's fine. He's safe" said Sliver "Code Blue rescued him...lets go somewhere private and talk"

We walk into a dark alley where there's a car waiting there. We got inside the car. "Move on" he said.

" W-what?"

"Move on. Gray wont be coming back"

I clench my fist..." He wont come back?" I said silently about to cry " Lies...Lies! Don't lie to me! Tell me where Gray is I want to see him!"

" Juvia Gray wont be coming back. This is his last words he wanted to tell you. move on"

" Then Gray is an idiot! Thinking I'll move on?!" I shouted with tears coming down.."This...he was kidnapped because of you!"

" I know"

" He's been so hurt because of people coming after him looking for you!"

"I know"

" ....I hate him" I whisper " I hate him so much...I hate him"

"Juvia here" He handed me a necklace. Gray's necklace he's always wearing "Gray wants you to keep it"

" That idiot wants me to move on but gives me this?! What the hell does he want me to do?!" I laugh.

"Actually" said Sliver " It's your choice. Move on or not"

" ..Gray is alive right?"

"Who knows...I cant tell you."

" So he's not dead. Thank goodness."

Sliver started to drive " I'll take you home"

"If you see gray...tell him that he's an idiot" I said when we arrive at Gray's house...at our house.

"My team has already found Lyon and explain everything to him. You don't have to worry now..also this will be our last time seeing each other. Be safe. Good night" said sliver and I got out of the car.

It started to rain and I walk inside the house. I shut the door and lock it. I walk to our bed and lay there. I walk to Gray's closet and put on his clothes and his necklace. I jump on the bed and grab gray's pillow. I held it close and start to silently cry.

"Gray sama.." I cry and hug the pillow tighter. "I love you"

Gray POV

"Welcome to Code Blue, Gray Fullbuster. Sliver was a great loss to us. As his son, we expect great things from you. But working solo, will be much more difficult. Are you sure you are prepare?"said the boss of Code Blue.

"Yes, I am" I said.

"From now on, you will be working as a spy for Code Blue. There has been a new group Zeref has created. They are call the Avatar. Are you ready?"

" Yes, I am ready sir"

" Then you leave tonight. Here are information about them" and the boss handed me an envelope.

" Yes sir" I said and walk away as other members make way for me to pass. However someone stopped me.

I look to see someone familiar. " Erza?"

She gave me a sad smile " I'm looking forward to working with you, Gray Fullbuster"

If you all have time please check out my two new Gruvia stories xD

They're:

- A Mermaid's Promise (Gruvia FTHS)

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/41602065-a-mermaid%27s-promise-gruvia-fths

-Lost Love (Gruvia)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/41602408-lost-love-gruvia

And I know you cant click on the link and go straight to the stories so if you want you can check them out on my page ( Also check out my other gruvia stories! :D..if you want)

Or I'll leave the links in the comments and if We're lucky then maybe you can just click it or copy and paste .

Thanks!

Love you all

-Outcast_AbnormalLily

-LNLV_LPop