Natsu Dragneel

"Lucy" I said while still hugging her. Tragic....I could see it. I sworn I saw it. Even if it is impossible I saw her fear.

Looking right into Juvias eyes I saw darkness. Such darkness and sadness it pierced through my heart making me so weak.

Is this what they call true love? No it cant be. If it is love then I wouldnt feel so scare.

I know it for sure because even I have once fallen in love.

"Natsu" lucy push me off gently.

"Sorry" I told her. I must have made Lucy feel uncomfortable.

"Natsu are you sure everything is okay?" She asked me.

I nodded my head yes. " Im going to go somewhere. "

I walk away and rode the plane back to magnolia and then walk to the Grave yard. I walk to a certain tombstone and stood there touching.

" Lisanna" I whisper. Tears start to fall.

"Whats happening to me?"

I sit next to it and place my head on it then close my eyes.

I open my eyes and its raining. "Night time..already" I yawn and stretch. Then my eyes widen. "Oh shoot! I forgot to pick up Happy!"

I ran all the way fairy tail elementary. He must be waiting for me. In the rain all alone and soaked in rain.

Happy, my best friend who lives with me. A 6th grader...actually Happy is an orphan. Lisanna and I found him three years ago when he was only 9 years old in a cardboard box on a raining day.

"Happy!" I shouted as he stand at the gates in the rain without an umbrella.

"Im so sorry Happy!" I said and lift him up on my shoulders while it rained.

I ran home and put Happy down. "Go change before you catch a cold" I told him.

"You should too Natsu" he said smiling and left to change.

I left to change too then walk to the kitchen. "Alright! Time for dinner!" I look around.

I sigh. "Sorry Happy...but its cup noodles again"

"Its fine Natsu! Im okay with everything!" He smile.

"Hey Natsu...theres no school tomorrow...so can we go visit Lisanna?" He asked.

"Of course we can!" I put his cup of noodles on the table and he started to eat it.

I just stare at Happy eating. "Im sorry" I whisper. I am so sorry.

"Natsu what happened?" He asked me.

"Nothing. Nothing happened"

"Natsu. You can tell me anything. Just tell me and Ill listen to you"

I sigh. "Today I saw a girl. Her name is Juvia Loxar...Ive been noticing her a lot after Lucy told me about her. I watched her every move...she didnt seem like a threat at all. But just looking into her eyes when she was in pain almost killed me. I couldnt move for a moment and then reality left me leaving me with the nightmare...and then when reality came back I felt just like crying. Just with one look I felt all her pain...it just reminded me of...Igneel's death"

" Natsu lets not get there" said Happy stopping me.

" Right"

The next day we visited LIsanna's grave.

Happy kneel down and close his eyes with his hands together. He then clean the tombstone. " You know..we should really go get Lisanna some flowers"