Smile

I took a peek inside the classroom. My eyes widen."L-lucy?" I whisper.

What happen? How...what...is she no longer getting marry?

I smile but then I realized something.

I am now pretending to be Juvias boyfriend.

I'll just clarify everything to Lucy later. I walk in with Juvia following me from behind.

I begin to shake. This is harder than I thought.

I clear my throat to get everyones attention who are huddle around Lucy.

"Juvia and I are now dating" I said and held Juvias hand.

I look at Grays surprised eyes.

I look at Lucy to also see a surprised look.

No one moved or flinched.

"Ha what did I say Mira!" Said Laxus standing by the door with Mira "  Now give me my prize!"

"Ugh dammit" mumble Mira.

"Come on peeps give me my prize!" Said Laxus and everyone groan but Lucy and Gray.

"Navia wins!" Said Laxus excitedly "and everyone thought I was crazy going for a couple who doesn't look like they'll end up together! Let's go shopping after school" said laxus and kiss Mira on top of her head.

And so Laxus and Mira left.

Everyone glare at me but Gray and Lucy.

"J-Juvia...." Said Juvia trembling "Juvia will be going then"

"I'll walk you" I said.

"No thanks Na- babe" said Juvia shaking.

We've practiced this on our way to school. Making up different lover names and a conversation when Gray is near.

"Awe what do you mean I don't want someone to kidnap you. After all you are mine" I smile.

"No one will want to Kidnap me love" said Juvia looking straight into my eyes.

Juvia POV

And here's Natsus cue.

He walk to me and gave me a hug. " What if I wanted to kidnap you?" He whisper and held my hand and walk to the door.

With the door opened, it showed Gajeel and every one from S class but Mira and laxus.

Gajeel glare at natsu "what's going on? Juvia?" Asked Gajeel. Well plans ruin. The plan was to go out and have gray chase after us.

"Now how about I explain everything to you on our way back to class?" I said smiling.

He groan "fine lets go"

I kept smiling as we walk to our class. "I thought you like Gray" said Erza

"I did" I said "but I found out that Natsu is best for me"

"So who made the first move?" Asked Levy.

"Ah...Natsu did" I said "Gray and I had a fight, Natsu noticed and..." I just stopped "Yea"

"That's all?" Said levy "wow"

I kept a smile on my face throughtout the entire morning until lunch came. I walk out carrying my bento and walk to natsus classroom.

'Its okay. I will do fine.' I told myself as everyone look at me but lucy. She. Probably left somewhere.

I stop at natsus desk. "Hello natsu" I smile.