Tears

"Gray sama" I whisper "Juvia just needs some rest" I said "so you can take me back to my dorm"

"No...I want you here" he mumble and I smile. He took me to his room and I lay on his bed while he sat beside me.

Then it rained. "Its been raining quite a lot lately isn't it?' I said.

"Yep" said gray "feels like... Something bad will happen"

"Gray..." I said "can I tell you a story?" I ask.

"Go ahead" he said.

"A beauty, locked in a tower so high no one has ever reach, covered in thorns. She is cursed with eternal sleep, until she is kissed on the lips" I said.

"A mixture of repunzal and sleeping beauty?" He guess.

"No, this is my story" I whisper "she waited for years, her body still so pure. Waiting and waiting, she gave up and live in her dreams." I said.

"And?" He said.

"And the rest has not been finished! How was it?"

"Good" he smile.

I felt myself blushing. Then I decided to make it all clear.

"Gray sama...loves Lucy?" I ask.

He didn't answer me.

"Gray sama..." I whisper waiting for an answer but he did not answer.

"Does gray sama love..me?" I choke out the last work.

"What do you think?" He ask me looking into my eyes.

I smile "ah...I guess we're just going to be how we are" I whisper "gray today is a new start-"

"What are you saying?" He ask me.

"Is it Lucy?" I ask..

"What do you mean lucy?

"I knew it Gray loves Lucy!"

"I don't Juvia!"

"Then...who is it?"

"I-it...its" he couldn't say it.

"Gray sama. I'm sorry. I'll be going-"

"Wait Juvia!" He shouted and grab my arm.

"Let go! Juvias got enough of this! Juvia have enough of this! I can't take this pain anymore!" I shouted "having to watch the one I love watch another girl...having to be rejected having to-to stalk him! I want to be next to him to be able to be normal around him! I don't want this kind of love. It hurts!" I cry and his eyes were wide.

"I know that you love me" he whisper.

"Then please grant me this wish!" I cry "tell me, tell me directly to give up on you! Give me a final rejection!"

He stare in my eyes.

What happened. I feel so light headed.

I look at gray with tears in my eyes. "You can't do it?...its okay I understand"

"No juvia you understand nothing!" He shouted.

"Juvia the one I l-love is..." He look down.

"S-sorry....I just feel...sick" I mumble and left has he loosen his grip.

I ran in the rain to the dorm with Gajeel carrying an umbrella in front of the gates. When he saw me he ran to me and carry me.

"Idiot! When will you stop doing this?!" He shouted and took me to the bath with boiling hot water which became cold as ice.