Gajeel Redfox

I sigh as the rain get heavier and heavier. "Ugh ... How am I suppose to sniff out Juvias scent with this rain" I mumble.

I just got back from working at Raven Tail and since I've been fired, I decided to visit Juvia and Lily.

I kept walking. Its 2 am in the morning and dark. I then see a woman lumping down the sidewalk in the rain.

"Juvia?!" I heard a guy shouted. My eyes widen. That must be Juvia. I ran up to her and she turn around. It is Juvia.

She mumbled something and black out falling down. I caught her and sigh. "Idiot. Wearing your school uniform in the rain ... Especially without your jacket." I sigh again. "I can your bra. Idiot" I said and wrap my cloak around her and carry her to a hotel. Guess we'll be staying in here for a while.

"You're going to catch a cold like this" I mumble thinking what I should do. Of course I should change her clothes but....

"Whatever. " I said and took off her clothes. "Damn Juvia. Youve become so fat now"

I left her under wears on and put on new clothes for her aka my clothes and took off her under clothes so I won't see anything.

I check her temperature. "Thank god you're not sick"

You over did it again. "This is why I said to not over do it! Why are you such an idiot?!"

I rub my temples. "Jeez....Juvia you're not fully recover yet and I bet you skip you're medicine since I'm not there to force you to"

Juvia...she's got this sickness with the rain. Its a weird sickness. Being in the rain can really kill her.

But that's not really the big issue here. She's got something worse than the rain sickness.

Her phone vibrated. I frown and look. Its
...Natsu the salamander.

I pick up but said nothing.

"Thank goodness you've pick up Juvia! Are you okay did something happen?! I call gray and right now we both are looking for you!" Yelled Natsu "where are you?"

"Oh so this little rat is yours huh?!" I smirk.
"Who's this?" His voice became less childless and more serious.

"Why would I tell you? After all, I'm having a blast of fun with this girl right now" I said and hung up.

"Why did I entrusted you to a dobe?" I laugh "I guess I'm the one at fault here"

I lay down on the floor and feel asleep since there's only one bed. The next morning I woke up early and iron juvias uniform. I gently put them back on her and took my clothes and shove them in my bag. I put on my cloak and left the hotel knowing the idiot Salamander will be there soon.

I then left to go stay in a different hotel.

The next couple of days, I enter a room of which The lowest grade ranking is in of the first years in high school.

Everyone stare at me with eyes wide.

I stare right into a mans soul. The man with pink hair and a scarf. The Salamander.

I punch him in the face as hard as I could. "You bastard. Can't even watch over someone like Juvia...it was wrong of me to trust Juvia and Lily with you"

"Ah! You're the man who's Juvias older brother!" Shouted Natsu.

Was my punch that weak?

"Now then look at this" I said too him showing him my uniform.

"S class?" He questioned.

"That's right. From now on an idiot like you should not go near Juvia ever again"

I left the classroom.

I walk to s class but then I forgot something that is to punch Natsu again. I turn around and bump into someone.
."hey watch it!" She yell.

I growl. "So its you again huh?"

"Ah jeez-even worse! You're in my class now? Well this world is quite small after all." She shouted.

"What? Aren't you glad someone as handsome as me is going to the same class as you?" I smirk and she made a disgusted face.

" someone like you? Ew. In your dreams." She stuck out her tongue and ran inside the classroom.

Now that I think about it, this world really is quite too small.