Bittersweet

I open my eyes and yawn. "What a sweet dream" I said and then realize where I am. "Hotel room?" Suddenly the door broke open and Natsu ran to me. He lifted my arms up and sniff my hair and remove the blankets and lifted my legs up.

I went red and kick Natsu in the face. "What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Just checking if you're still a virgin!" He grin and I laughed "how's that suppose to determine if I Juvia is still a virgin or not?"

"Yep you're still a virgin!" He said cheerfully. I sigh...I wish I am.

"...uh Natsu why is Juvia here?"

"You don't remember?" He ask.

"Nope"

"Well its nothing. I took you here" he smile.
What a dumb lie. "Ah..." I smile back.

Natsu POV

"Well use that nose of yours to find her!" Gray shouted at me as we stand in the rain.

"I am! But the stupid rain is in the way!" I yell and he punch me. "What was that for?!"

"That was a punch from me to you" he mumble and left to find Juvia again yelling her name.

I ran off to a dry spot and call Juvia once again. She finally picked up but it wasn't her.

The man hung up and I clench my phone. Damn him.

Gray ran back to me. "Natsu! Lucy is at my place. Her condition is really bad....I leave her to you" he said giving me a key.

I look at Gray. "Are you saying I'm useless?"

"No. That's not it" said Gray.

"Just call the celestial team" I told him and ran off to find Juvia once more.

As time pass by I drag myself to find Juvia. I look up and growl. "Stop raining already!" I yell and then the rain stop. My eyes widen. Was it that easy to have stop the rain? I then sniff the air searching for Juvias scent.

I then found her scent and ran after it. A hotel.

"Dammit" I mumble and ran inside as fast as I could. I broke the door open and ran up to Juvia looking around. There's no one else here. I lifted Juvias arm then sniff her hair and remove the blankets and then lifted her legs up. She kicked me.

Yep a virgin. Later on we left back to my place and I forbid Juvia to go anywhere alone.

"But Natsu San...Juvias got Erza" she said after school.

"I know I know....but still"

"Juvia will be fine Natsu...besides sticking so close to Juvia like this, what about Lucy?"

I look up. "Ah...thats right. Ive forgotten about Lucy and kept worrying about you. Sorry Juvia. I guess I'll go and visit Lucy"

She smile "that's it Natsu. I'll go pick up Happy and Lily and have them stay in my dorm for tonight okay?"

" okay" I said and turn around.

On my way to Lucy's house I saw a flower. A pink flower and picked it. I sniff it and blush at the thought of Lucy smiling while holding the flower and staring at it blushing.

I chuckle and smile all the way to her house. The gates were surprisingly open.

Suddenly a car honked at me I turn around. I move for the black limo to go into Lucy's house.

Uh.. That's strange. More cars came in and I walk in to Lucy's house.

Her place is quite huge. I mean its huge huge.

It took me a while to reach her house like the building house.

Loud music is playing and people walk in wearing dresses and suits.

A party I'm guessing. But isn't Lucy sick? I walk to the door but is stopped. "You cannot go I'm without an invitation" said a guy.

Well shit. I turn around and look around then ran to the back of the house. I look up to see a window. its Lucy's room.

"Lucy!" I shouted. "Idiot she's sick!" I mumble to myself but then she appeared.

"Natsu?" She smile at me and cry "why are you here?"

"I came to see you. Are you alright?"

"I'm feeling better Natsu"

"I-...." What am I doing? Having us shout back and fourth like this. "Natsu I have to go join the party. Sorry" she wipe her tears.

"Aren't you sick Lucy?" I ask.

"I'm feeling better...this is a party for me after all" she turn around. I clench my fist. "Lucy!" I scream and she turn back to look at me "jump!"

"What?"

"Jump and I will catch you. I promise I will catch you"

She laugh "don't joke around Natsu bye" and she's gone.

"I wasn't... Joking." I whisper and drop the flower. I walk back home to my home.

Lucy POV

I left the window holding back my tears. I clench my dress and ran back to the window. "He's...gone" I whisper and left my room to the party.

Today is another party. A party to look for my future husband.

I am suppose to dance with every gentlemen who came to the party and choose. But I've never chose anyone.

The next day I'm able to go back to school but I just made my way to the health office to get some rest.

Oh gosh I haven't rest like this for so long.

Afterschool came and I walk to the gym. I then see Natsu and Gray practicing their free throws for basketball and Juvia watching.

"Hi Juvia" I said and she look at me like she's seen a ghost.

"Lucy? Where have you been? I barely see you now? Are you okay?"

"Yes...I'm fine. Are you here to watch?"

"Yes. Juvia won't be able to leave until Natsu is done" she said smiling at me.

"I see..." She...she and Natsu are dating I knew it.

I was wrong.

It is me who is repunzal waiting for her prince charming...while locked in a tower so high.

"I see.." I whisper again.