The End

"So did he think I'll let him off so easily?" I smirk " That idiot"

"Come on" whisper Levy to me and Lucy.

"Levy, me and lucy will be waiting over there at the couch. When he come's well sneak into his room" I said and Levy smile " Okay. Mission..Start!" and we went our separate ways.

Levy to the kitchen and me and Lucy to the living room. I heard loud crashes.

Third POV

Gray sat up quickly once he heard the sound of dishes being dropped in the kitchen. Too lazy, he walk to the kitchen without turning on the lights. Gray quietly made his way and saw the refrigerator wide open with food falling down from it. He turn the kitchen lights on to see dishes all over the floor.

And there on the floor is a piece of paper. Gray picked it up " Its all your fault?" he read and then he heard the sounds of footsteps behind him. He turn around to see no one. He turn off the lights and drop the paper. He walk to his room but stopped half way when he heard a giggle.

"Juvia?" question gray .That is clearly Juvia's giggle Thought gray and follow the giggles. He stopped and turn on the lights first then continued. The giggles lead him to the TV and then the TV turned on. Gray jumped back wards and fell on the couch. "Whats going on?" he mumble.

And then a video of Gray and Juvia's wedding started to play. Gray's eyes widen when he notice a small black figure in the background. It started to walk towards the screen. Shaking, Gray grab the remote control beside him and pointed it to the TV. He close his eyes and paused it.

He took a peek and screamed. The same exact figure in front of the TV sitting there staring at Gray with it's giant eyes. Gray ran off to the door but somehow he cant open it and so he ran off to his room. Full of Fear.

"Ready?" whisper Lucy to Juvia "Yes"

Juvia turn on a tiny flashlight and signaled it to the window which Levy, Mira, and Erza are.

Juvia got ready and sat at the end of the bed. Lucy then silently and quietly walk over to the switches and hit there where a drawer is covering for her so Gray wont see her. Erza and Mira got ready and so did Levy.

" Ready to make a storm girls?" said Levy happily and got the water hose. Erza got the lightening and Mira had on the wind.

Juvia took out a recorder and pressed play. "Gray sama" it said.

Gray toss and turn " Juvia" he groan and he woke up. The recorder stopped and another sound came on. The crying of a young lady started to play. Gray sat up quickly. "Who's there?" he said.

Then Erza let out a lightening lighting the room up in a second. Gray's eyes widen. In that one second he saw something..horrible. Something ... scary.

A girl in a hospital gown sitting at the end of his bed with blue hair. "Hello?" he ask and the crying became louder. He cover his ears and the lights went on and off. The door then is slammed open.

A rock then flew in breaking the window and laying on the floor. Distracted, Juvia and lucy ran out of the room before Gray could notice. They open the door quietly and close it then lock it and left.

However, Gray grab the rock and threw it back out the window " This doesn't scare me at all!" he yell 'STUPID GHOST!"

he lay on his bed with the covers over his head while he shook in fear.

The next day Gray decided to go walk around and noticed Mira and laxus walking together.

"Mira Laxus" said Gray " What happened?" he ask looking at Mira's injury on her forehead.