Water , Ash

"Gray Fullbuster, Delioras Son"

"What?" I said "stop lying"

"I'm being real here Juvia, Gray is the demon Delioras Son"

I just stayed quiet.

"I'll continue then " he said but Gajeel came in slamming the door open surprising me.

" sorry but...let's talk about this later" I hung up.

Gajeel groan "who was that?"

"No one" I smile

"You're lying aren't ya. I bought medicine and Erza will be here with the food in a bit. Take care of yourself" he said.

" Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

" Yea..Just somewhere"

I smiled " L-Like a date?"

" What the hell are you talking about crazy!" he said blushing and left.

I knew it! Later on that night..I called Bora.

" Hello?" he answered his phone.

" Bora it's me tell me more about Gray's past"

" Alrighty" He said and clear his throat " I'll tell you tomorrow. Meet me at the Café at 12 in the evening. Good night and get well" he hung up.

I sigh and drop my phone on the floor and sleep.

The next day I felt a bit dizzy but I got ready and left to the café anyways. I need to know more. I sit down with a cup of ice coffee.

Bora walk in and smirk when he saw me he then sat down in the seat in front of me. "Hello Juvia" he wink and I smile " So about last night"

" What about last night?" he said.

" You don't remember? About Gray?"

" Ah right Gray! Yes...lets begin. WHere did I left off. ah yes" he said and started " Gray fullbuster is the demon Deliora. But of course his mom is Mika. You see before Mika and Silver got married, Mika's family works under Deliora's family because Mika's family owes Deliora's Family money.  Mika worked as a secretary to Deliora. And where do they work at..well they worked in the company named after the boss, Zeref. Mika and Silver, Gray's dad, fell in love and dated. Mika however was to marry Deliora. Mika and silver they ran away. Deliora has fallen for Mika, wished to marry her, and at the last moment his lover has run away with another man. Tragic isn't it?" said Bora.

" Keep on going" I mumble with my head rested on my hand.

" Well, little did Mika know that when she ran away with Silver, she was already a month old pregnant with Deliora's child."

"So..Mika and Deliora already did it?" I said " And.."

" She was raped by Deliora" said Bora " When silver found out, he was in shocked but just smiled. Gray was then raised as is he was Silver's true son. But on a dark and late night, something so tragic happened. Deliora found them. Full of rage and anger, deliora didn't know any mercy and killed his family. Silver fought back protecting his wife and child while they run to safety. Sadly Mika ran back with Gray waiting alone in the dark hiding.When day light came Gray rush back home to see his family dead and then he grew with vengeance. To one day kill Deliora."

I stood up " I don't believe you" I said. This is why I actually came.

To see if Bora is telling the truth or not.

And he is not.

" W-what are you saying?" said Bora in disbelief.

" Are you trying to scare me? So that I would stay away from Gray so I wont have to face Deliora?" I scoff "how can someone tell another's life as if its a story?"